FaceJacker

Caporegime
I like it, just as much as I like any other "hide behind a sofa out of embarrassment for main character" type of comedy, but I just can't help feeling the staged aspect of it in these series. I mean, by now there is not a single person on the island that wouldn't know if they ever meet a guy that looks like Terry Tibbs, speaks like Terry Tibbs and has cameras following him, for whatever excuse, around - then it has got to be f*jacker!

First time Terry has ever been made into a real character so they're never in a million years going to realise. Next series will be more difficult.

Associate
Its all very limited imo. Also Brian Badondes character has a short shelf life and whilst it may have got a few good laughs initially, bit bill boon become boring.

I loved Fonejacker but the success of this series in my eyes were always his crank calls whilst filming his victims reactions.

Take the mouse, George from the bank, Indian call centre guy etc. All better suited to the original format. Perhaps he should have instead made one off feature programs specifically on a character.

Soldato
Very funny to start with but waning now. Terry Tibbs and George are my favourite but need more material to keep it funny. Maybe he needs to find a good writer to help?

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Any reason why Fridays episode is not on YouTube/4od like the others?
I missed it and wouldn't mind catching up

Soldato
I watched Episode 4 last night on YouTube.

Oh my lord I've never felt so embarassed/cringeworthy after watching Brian on the potter's wheel, buuuuuuuHHHHH! BUH, BUH... BUUUUUUUHHH ahaahaha :D Amazing.

Back
Top Bottom