Fallout 3 10 year anniversary edition, remastered (possibly)

Soldato
On Bethesda's twitch account there's an announcement "please stand by". I wonder if it's fo3 remastered if so and it brings 4k, and all the usual remastered features would you want to replay it or not?

Probably pc, xbox1 and PS4 and possibly switch.

If turns out it's not np but if is then the thread is useful as a start for it.

Edit

Looks like it's the rumoured 10 year remastered edition of fallout 3. Probably releasing June or July 2018 on pc, and most major modern consoles. And pc users might get it free if they have the goty edition that or a heavy discount.

The please stand by stream I'm thinking will start properly today at 2:45pm.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
No, been in there and posting and waiting still lol but i dunno i just got this feeling cos of the fallout statue on the desk on the stream and then the balloons it's like there going to celebrate a anniversary of it and 10 years this year fallout3 came out so.. never know.

Soldato
On Bethesda's twitch account there's an announcement "please stand by". I wonder if it's fo3 remastered if so and it brings 4k, and all the usual remastered features would you want to replay it or not?

How many people really played Skyrim Special Edition when they brought that out?
We can mod FO3 to a better standard than they can release a re-master so it's pointless really.

I hope it's all Fallout related to throw the scent off it being for Elder Scrolls instead!

Soldato
OP
True. I got Skyrim then the free upgrade but never played it, wanted to but I think my pc needed fixing then I can't recall, been a year gathering dust cos of a hsf change due to leaking aio cooler lol. Just hate taking mb out to swap backplates to put new cooler on.

Would be cool if they changed the graphics API over to vulkan tho, would make it look really good and perform better and modders could use new stuff.

Man of Honour
It does seem anniversary or event related, they threw balloons on the stream. A remaster of FO3 in the 64 bit engine might be nice (I've never played the original for more than an hour :p)

Back
Top Bottom