Fallout New Vegas...will it crash?!?!

Associate
Hi

The other day i thought i'd give Fallout NV a look, so before i potencialy wasted my money i d/l a version which crashes right after the intro (looked it up and its a known bug), so that was a bummer, but since i've had the chance to have a go of it over my m8s house.

Having played a bit, i confimed that i wanted to buy it, but my question is this...

If i buy it, and install it (lets say via steam) how likly is it that it will just crash at the intro movie again? and especialy as i dont think you can get a refund on a digital download ^_^

Any advice? i realy wanna play it...but dont wanna just buy a broken game :(

Soldato
Unlikelely to crash on startup and if it does there are literally hundreds of different fixes for it.

It is an occasionally unstable game, but there is a fix for everything. I have a game with about a hundred mods running, played for about 30 hours without a crash.

Soldato
Its not a massive game to download, around 8.5GB with 6 DLC's, apart from it crashing all the time a few weeks back its been fine (dunno why but everytime I exited big MT it crashed, yet it doesn't now)

Back
Top Bottom