Family Guy Series 4 DVD

Man of Honour
Royality said:
Mayor West: That's it! We have to fight fire with fire.
Mayor West: If nuclear refuse gave them superpowers, it could do the same for me.
Mayor West: Citizens, I'm off to the toxic waste dump!

*Cuts to Mayor West breaking into the Toxic Waste dump and rolling in toxic waste*

*Cuts to doctors surgery*

Dr. Hartman: Mayor West, you have lymphoma.

Sooo funny. :D

Probably my favourite quote, next to the Rudolph and his Tumorous nose scene similar to that one :D

Man of Honour
Tony Soprano said:
The official Family Guy website shows season 4 to still be running, no mention of season 5. And the episode guide on tv.com has season 4 as well. I've seen it on other websites as season 5. It really is confusing but I think I'll stick with the official website. :)

I think it's because there was a few month gap between a load of episodes, I think it's a broadcast season of 4 and 5, but actual bulk of the stuff made was all classed as one season, I think.

Still, looks like it's only 13 episodes on that DVD :/

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
I love the long drawn out bits where you think it's going to end but carries on until it's not funny any more and then keeps going and keeps going until it's bloody hilarious. Like that last sentence. But funny.

Dear Stupid Dog, I've gone to live with the children on Jolly Farm. Good-bye forever, Stewie. P.S.- I never got a chance to return that sweater Lois gave me for Christmas, I left the receipt on top of my bureau. I'm probably over the 30-day return limit, but I'm sure if you make a fuss they'll at least give you a store credit or something. It's actually not a horrible sweater, it's just I can't imagine when I would ever wear it, you know? Oh and I also left a button on the bureau, um I'm not sure what it goes to but um I, I can never bring myself to throw a button away, I know as soon as I do, I'll find the garment it goes to and then it'll, wait a minute actually could it have been from the sweater? Did that sweater have buttons? Hmm. Well I should wrap this up before I start to ramble. Again good-bye forever. PPS- You know what, it might be a little chilly in London, I'm actually going to take the sweater.

Soldato
DaveyD said:
I think it's because there was a few month gap between a load of episodes, I think it's a broadcast season of 4 and 5, but actual bulk of the stuff made was all classed as one season, I think.

Still, looks like it's only 13 episodes on that DVD :/

It's all series 4 :) US shows always seem to have a break that's a month or two long!

Man of Honour
Stewie (to Chris, who's calling from the jungle): Do the women there have exposed clitoratae?

Brian: Hey, do you hear that?
Peter: What?
Brian: Sounds like someone's screaming.
Peter: What? What is it boy? What are you trying to say?
Brian: It sounds like Loretta is screaming.
Peter: Trouble at the old mill?
Brian: What are you insane?
Peter: Somebody fall through the ice?
Brian: It's summer.
Peter: Bobcat?
Brian: RURURURURURU!!!
Peter: Loretta's in trouble?! Come on boy!

Quagmire: My fellow Americans, I have not been entirely truthful with you. I did giggittygiggiydoo that girl. I gashmogied her gaflabity with my googus. And I am sorry.

Lois: I'm gonna go get some oranges Stewie. Here, hold the rest of these bags for mommy."
Stewie: Oh, what brilliant parenting Lois. Leave a tiny infant with a plastic bag. You know I might asphyxiate myself just to teach you a lesson. Here I go. Just like that boy from INXS..(Stewie tries to put bag over top of his head.)
Stewie: I'm going to do it! (Tries to put bag over left side of his head then climbs into it and tries pulling it over his head.)
Stewie: BLAST! Good Lord Lois, either I was a c-section, or you're Wonder Woman!

:D:D

Man of Honour
Tony Soprano said:
a-ha_meets_chris_from_family_guy.gif

That's my favourite bit of the lot. Pure genius :D

Man of Honour
Matt said:
It's all series 4 :) US shows always seem to have a break that's a month or two long!

It's wierd they can't make their mind up about stuff. As season 1 was only like 7 episodes, but the UK season 1 is about 13, as they used a couple of the season 2 episodes... it's all wierd, but doesn't really matter what season it is, 1-3, it's allllll gooood :p

Don
[Mayor West on phone] - Dammit Swanson I want them found!
[Swanson] - Were doing our best but the Griffins.......
[Mayor West] - Not the Griffins you moron, my Lite Brite pieces. May name isn't Adam We.... Or is it? Who am I? Who is this? Don't ever call here again! *slams phone down*
[Mayor West] - I guess I showed him. Nobody messes with Adam We.

Bes

Bes

Soldato
Lois: Peter, did you paste a new picture of yourself, on our wedding portrait?
Peter: Yeah, I think it looks better.
Lois: You pasted it over me!
Peter: Yeah, I think it looks better.
:D :D :D :D :D

best...show...evar!

Soldato
Quagmire.gif

Quagmire: Hey there sweetie, how old are you?
Connie: 16.
Quagmire: 18? You're first.
Connie: Mom!
Quagmire: I like where this is goin'! Giggidy, giggidy, gig-gi-dy!

:D

Quagmire (running through mall and accidentally into the camera room): Where am I, am I dead?
Security Guard: No, this is where we monitor all the dressing rooms in the mall so we can keep an eye out for shoplifters.
(Woman on Monitor has heart attack)
Quagmire: Oh my God! That one's having a heart attack! (Runs to womans dressing room.)
Quagmire: (Rubs womans chest and breathes in her mouth. Woman becomes conscious.)
Woman#2: That was amazing!
Woman#3: You saved her life!
Woman#4: Thank God you know CPR!
Quagmire: What the hell is CPR?

Don
[Quagmire] - Ow! *picks up phone, dials number*
[Quagmire] - Hello 911? Yeah, it's Quagmire. Yeah it's stuck in a window this time.

[Shatner] - Going on the away mission will be Bones, Spock, Sulu, Scottie and Ensign Rikky.
[Ensign Rikky] - Ah crap!

[Quagmire] - So goodbye then.
[Woman] - But you said we'd be together forever.
[Quagmire] - Oh I only said that so you'd g'giggidy my g'shmoigen.

Soldato
TheMagicPirate said:
Just seen this due for release on the 24th of april on some dvd website.

Sweet :D

Brian Griffin: This was even stupider than that time that Peter locked his keys out of his car.

OH MY GOD, woohoo, cant wait, thanks for the heads up

Quagmire (upon walking into a toilet cubicle where a cheerleader is tied up) : "Dear Diary, Jackpot!"

LOL, i love that bit

Associate
Lois' Rich Aunt: Lois, i always knew you'd marry a rich man who'd make all your dreams come true. But i was wrong.

Peter: And now you're dead. Score one to Peter.

------------------------

Stewie: YOU!! Bring me the wall street journal. You two, fight to the death.

------------------------

I love that episode so much.

Soldato
OMG this is the BEST show ever !!

The one liners alone are hilarious!
Love all the flash backs :D

Stewie is just a hero -

So is to my correct understanding that only Peter & Louis cant hear what he's saying right?

Back
Top Bottom