Family Guy Series 4 DVD

Soldato
Peter: oh oh and after i wanna go see the Panda's
Brian: Peter this isn't a zoo its a Prison!
Peter:....Quagmire what are you doing here?>

Quagmire: Its conjucal visit day.....you know i love doing a woman in the can!
Oooohhh...Giggidy, giggidy, gig-gi-dy

Cuts to hilarious song about Quagmire! :D

Soldato
Clipsey said:
So is to my correct understanding that only Peter & Louis cant hear what he's saying right?
It depends on the individual situation. Sometimes people (not just Peter & Lois) can hear what he's saying, but sometimes they can't. I've got all the DVDs so far, so I guess I'll be getting this one :)
Stewie: Mother, I come bearing a gift. I'll give you a hint: it's in my diaper and it's not a toaster.

Permabanned
Bob Barker: Alright now, let's start the bidding. Jennifer? How much do you bid on the dinette set?
Jennifer: Uh...$675 Bob.
Bob Barker: $675. Steven?
Steven: $780.
Bob Barker: $780. Tammy?
Tammy: $781.
Steven (to Tammy): **** you!
Peter: So if I accidentally walk through you, does that mean that we've, you know, done it?
Ghost: Geez, what's with you and the gay jokes?
Peter: I'm looking for some toilet training books.
Salesman: We have the popular 'everybody poops", or the less popular 'nobody poops but you'.
Peter: Well, you see, we're catholic...
Salesman: Ah, then you'll want 'you're a naughty, naughty boy, and that's concentrated evil coming out the back of you'.

Love the show, got Season 1 and Season 2 on DVD will be getting 3 and 4 very soon.

Need to fully star the swearing dude.

Otacon

Soldato
Al Vallario said:
It depends on the individual situation. Sometimes people (not just Peter & Lois) can hear what he's saying, but sometimes they can't. I've got all the DVDs so far, so I guess I'll be getting this one :)

The Petoria episode is genius, where at the end it cuts to a future civilisation in space:

"So what's the deal with the baby, can people understand what's he's saying or not?"

:D

Soldato
Tony Soprano said:
a-ha_meets_chris_from_family_guy.gif
LOL that scene was fantastic. Family Guy is absolutely pure genius. :cool:

Associate
Meg: I just want to kill myself I'm gonna go upstairs and eat a whole bowl of peanuts.
(Lois and Peter stare in silence)
Meg: I'm allergic to peanuts.
(Peter and Lois keep staring)
Meg: You dont know anything about me. (runs upstairs)
Peter: Who was that guy?

Hilarious :D

Associate
One of the funniest parts was when Chris pretended to take Peters Nose, then peter said something like "hey Chris, Got your face!" amazing

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Season 5 as you know it, is just the remaining episodes from Season 4... People renamed them(mistakenly) as Season 5 for download, and the whole thing escalated :(

Peter: "This time face the other way.. last night you farted and it felt like someone was sticking me with the cigarette lighter from the car.. YOU'RE FAT!"

Caporegime
ahh man my mate reckons family guy is just a spin off of simpsons, well alright, one main difference, family guy is funny :D best show in the world.

Louis: im gonna be a model!!
Peter: hey thats fantasitc louis then i can pleasure myself whilst looking at your photos!
Chris: Me Too!
Meg: Me Too!!!
Pete: eurgh oh god meg thats sick! thats your mother!
Meg: I'm just trying to fit in!
Peter: Get out - Get out of this house!....(peter punches hole in wall) I SAID NOW
Meg runs out

later that episode

Peter: Meg! who let you back in the house!

:D

Last edited:
Caporegime
Chris: I'm glad you guys could come tonight
Louis: Oh we wouldn't miss your open house for the world...OH MY GOD WE FORGOT MEG!
Peter: Don't worry, she has everything she needs in her room

Coach: "Most of the time the kids will exercise out in the field, but if its raining..or im hung over, they stay inside and play dodgeball"
Peter: "Oh i love dodge ball!" (Picks up ball and throws it at some guy :D

Associate
Legend :D.

Peter: Oh my god, Brian, there's a message in my Alphabits. It says, 'Oooooo.'
Brian: Peter, those are Cheerios.

Cop: Do you have any idea how fast...hey, you're that black guy I saw the other day on TV.
Peter: Yeah, that's me.
Cop: This is car 15, I have a stolen vehicle here.
Peter: But this is my car
Cop: Suspect getting belligerent
Peter: What?
Cop: Officer down.

Joe: "This is the latest in law enforcement technology, Peter, stand on that red square."
(Peter stands in sqaure, arms come out from the roof, puts his hands behind his back and cuffs him.)
Machine: " You have the right to remain silent"
Cleveland:"Lemme try"
Joe:"No Cleveland, Don't!"
(Cleveland stands in sqauare and the arms come down and start beating him with night sticks)
Machine: "Warning, warning, minority suspect detected! Look out he's got a gun!" (puts a gun next to his body)

Last edited:
Soldato
DaveyD said:
Problem is, that boxset is missing the second half of the 4th season, so there's like 12 or so episodes misssing from the DVD box set.
not from what i can tell...
Season 4 DVD has 13 episodes on it, boxset seems to contain the same DVD...

just a shame that Advent Children has to come out on the same day otherwise i would have bought the boxset :(

Associate
Peter: "Just don't forget our deal, Lois. I sit through this and later tonight I get anal. You hear me? No matter how neat I want the house you have to clean it."

Lois: Oh, I haven't been on a college campus in years. Everything seems so different."
Stewie: "Really? Perhaps if you laid on your back with your ankles behind your ears that would ring a few bells."

Stewie: "For the love of God, shake me! Shake me like a British nanny!"

Stewie: "Oh look, it's cirrhosis the wonder dog."

Back
Top Bottom