• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Fan stop RTX3080FE / Msi Afterburner

Associate
Hello,

I have undervolted my 3080FE and changed the Fan curve profile aswell on MSI Afterburner 4.6.3 Beta 5,

unfortunately when I changed the fan curve, even with "Override zero fan speed" enabled, the fan don't stop spining after cooling down even when they should have normally.

The fan do stops when the pc is first booted, but if I open a game and close it after some time, the fan won't stop even when reaching the temperature they should be stopping at. they spin at like 30% but don't stop.

However, I can make them stop by going to the fan curve graph unchecking and checking "Override zero fan speed" and applying the changes, this will make the fan stop.

How can I make the fan stop automatically after stopping a game when the card reaches the idle temp again ? Thx.

I have also tried seeing if the fan curve at 30% or 0% would make a difference but no.

0ehi.png

Back
Top Bottom