fancy dress ideas - animal theme

Soldato
So I have to go as an animal to a fancy dress party, but I'm stuck on what to go as. Anyone ever been and of course, what are people recommendations? I was thinking maybe a great white shark, getting some cardboard boxes and cutting them, spray painting them. I would like something funny or silly though...

Soldato
Get lots of glue, PVA works best.
Strip to your pants.
Pour it all over you (do it outside).
Get lots of cotton wool (get the cotton wool before stripping down and pouring glue all over you).
Pour the cotton wool all over you and shove it to the body where it hasn't settled.
Go as a sheep.
Keep clear of Wales & Aberdeen.

Caporegime
Get lots of glue, PVA works best.
Strip to your pants.
Pour it all over you (do it outside).
Get lots of cotton wool (get the cotton wool before stripping down and pouring glue all over you).
Pour the cotton wool all over you and shove it to the body where it hasn't settled.
Go as a sheep.
Keep clear of Wales & Aberdeen.

A few people have been set on fire in sheep costumes :(

Soldato
Get a decent sized box, paint it green, cut arm and leg holes in it, get in, tape it up. Go as a turtle, if someone says you look stupid, rip it off and shout "ROAAAAAAAR, I'M THE HULK!"

Commissario
My girlfriend's housemates went to one recently - one of them dressed a deer and got random sticks from the park and attached to their head (somehow!), and the other went as a fly.

He got some wire coat hangers, bent them into wing shapes and then covered them in cling film. Made some legs out of random bits of sticks spray paint black and I can't remember what he used for the eyes, but they were painted red.

Here's a photo -

20100218-xe6jxghk2fi7rq8p2y779u1nu2.jpg

Associate
Go AS an avatar from the popular film avatar, but first you must look like an avatar which means painting urself blue and buying a bow, have fun

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Go as an Elk during rutting season. You can rub yourself against the furniture, fight other males and herd all the females together before sticking them with your antler.

Back
Top Bottom