Fantasy Premier League 22/23 is GO!! ** SPOILERS** LEAGUE RENEWED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Giving Werner and Greenwood one more go this week otherwise plan to swap them out for Bale and another striker

Last edited:
Soldato
Didn't bring him in when I played my wildcard for the same reason
I had him but took him out as it said his injury was serious so I put Moura in for temp.

I hope Moura doesn't come on cause if he doesn't James should and he got plenty of points for Everton

Associate
Don't see myself making any subs this week unless a player gets ruled out with coronavirus, though Son would make a good addition to the squad!

Associate
I've had KDB since the start and hes done nothing so far, now looks like might be having an issue so think i might jetison him. My sub keeper was let go by his club so i need to replace him. KCL, Ings and Adams up front, but would really like the Son/Kane double act (already have Son) So thinking of either taking a -4 to swap out KDB /Adams for Kane/Jorgino. Or Wildcard and have a complete overhaul. If the season continues at the rate it has, defence seems leaky everywhere so going cheap on defence and packing midfield and forwards looks the way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom