Fantasy Premier League 22/23 is GO!! ** SPOILERS** LEAGUE RENEWED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I managed to play a wild card instead of free hit somehow.. I was using the mobile app though

I think my team is better for it anyway with Kane and son in now, I’ve decided to triple captain Kane for this week.. fingers crossed

Associate
Gutted I took Bamford off as Captain at the last minute and left the Leeds players on the bench. Thought Villa would get a win given their recent form...

Associate
77 points this week. Thought Leeds would batter Palace and Utd would lose to Everton so captained Bamford, didn't pay off quite as well as I'd hoped.

Underboss
Scored 55 points and I'm in 55th place, yay.

3 starters on a 75% chance of playing warning, might need to play my wildcard at this rate, unless they all heal up over the break anyway.

Caporegime
OP
That puts a bit of a spanner in the works as I was planning on replacing son and Kane

Hopefully one of them can get a goal or assist against MC
Next game week isn;t until next weekend. He could recover and test negative before then, but even if he misses the game it'll be one game.

Associate
After the gameweek before the international break I rage transferred out Rashford, after having had him in my team for 3 weeks, for Bruno. Had to remove Rodriquez as well to make it work. I then felt especially foolish over the international break as the red flags started to roll in. I contemplated taking Salah out for one of KDB/Ziyech/Rodriguez for a -4. Ended up not bothering and glad I did as they all blanked.

Soldato
Well it's spurs Vs Chelsea and I have 5 of their combined players ..

Had to keep them in as Zaha Injured so
Brought in Jota and Dias in defence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom