FAO: Birmingham Residents - Stolen Ford Fiesta

Mul

Mul

Associate
Hi,

During the early hours of this morning, a friend's Lime Green Ford Fiesta was stolen from the area of Olton, near Birmingham and Solihull.

Ford Fiesta Green 1.6 TDCI Econetic
Registration - EK10 VAD

The keys were stolen from the house so the car is unlikely to have any signs of forced entry.

I appreciate that this is a long shot, but if anyone in the area happens to have spotted the vehicle, please message me on my email address in trust.

Many Thanks.

Last edited:

Mul

Mul

Associate
OP
Unfortunately he doesn't have any photos of the car, but I do now know that the car was of base Econetic trim without Alloys.

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
Surely his insurance company, and the police are the people he should be calling. Not internet forums?

Mul

Mul

Associate
OP
Surely his insurance company, and the police are the people he should be calling. Not internet forums?

Of course he has dealt with the police and his insurers first. I'm simply doing whatever's within my reach to spread awareness. As I've said the odds of this being of much use is slim, but I felt it was worth a shot regardless. ;)

Man of Honour

I think he wants us to keep our eyes out for a base model Fiesta next time we drive around Britains second largest city :confused:

Can't be many Fiestas in Birmingham I guess...

Of course he has dealt with the police and his insurers first. I'm simply doing whatever's within my reach to spread awareness.

Awareness for what purpose? Only a fool would want a stolen 10 plate car back, as insurance companies replace cars of that age with brand new cars when you claim anyway!

Caporegime
Here's a pic to help narrow it down :D

19473276.jpg

Back
Top Bottom