1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FAO: divine_madness

Discussion in 'Team OcUK Distributed Computing Projects' started by rich99million, 21 May 2006.

1. rich99million

Sgarrista

seems you might have forgotten the underscore in your name as we're just showing a new user...

only 1 WU and 200 points so far but thought I better give you a shout :o

2. Steevo38

Hitman

lol

I got one of those. 22 wu's and nearly 6k points later someone brought it to my attention!!! :p

3. rich99million

Sgarrista

ooops :p

yeah I think I only realised when you popped up in the news twice, though that'd have been some huge weekly production :o
    maybe that was in the days when WUs were real WUs, women were real women, and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri. ;)

it's a shame that once work has been submitted it's there to stay - however I prefer that system to the old Seti one where teams would rise and fall daily as power crunchers chopped and changed :p

4. divine`

PermaBanned

oh dear, seems I noticed this a little too late :S

5. rich99million

Sgarrista

if I'd had my head screwed on I would have noticed you have email details in your trust I could have used :o