Fao Mos

Associate
I found this site whilst looking for info on which would be the best h'animal for crunchin on. Now as it says about speed and inteligence, would this be a good starting point for choosing the best beast ? :confused:
I was thinkin maybe a horse or the lion,what d'ya reckon ?

I also managed to find out why Fixxxer hasnt been seen much lately....

cow.JPG

:eek: :rolleyes: :p

Soldato
Well, I've recently added my own stomp monster to my collection

cr2002-7.jpg

This sexy lady has been keeping them all in line as my glamorous assistant:
chiobu.jpg

Associate
cooling

Originally posted by ProSpec
what temp does a hamster run at when its been overclocked on a 3 phase 12v supply?

Regards, ProSpec

mines water cooled i put its wheel in the fish tank and put a drinking straw in its mouth !!

Last edited:
Soldato
Re: cooling

Originally posted by astaman
mines water cooled i put its wheel in the fish tank and put a drinking straw in its mouth !!

Very hygenic mate, saves on the cleaning of the hamster too.

I'm struggling to keep mines wheel oiled though, that's a real design flaw, so seem.

Soldato
Originally posted by Mandex001
ahhh you will be wanting the self oiling wheel bearing now then wont ya?

Yeah, but I've found them a little expensive. Their Ca(t)che is a little larger too, so if the hamster falls off it's more likely to tip him back onto the wheel faster, but I'm worried about whether I can justify the cost.

Soldato
Had to put the experimentation on the backburner for a while there. However, all is well, I have just recently purchased a pair of new cruncher units to work as a mini-farm. However, it seems that I'm having compatibility issues. I haven't quite figured out what it is that the monkey has issues with...:confused:

CruncherIncomp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom