FAO: The People Of London!!

Soldato
KaHn said:
J00ni do you know a Tim Holland or Gemma Nightengale?

KaHn
I kind of knew Tim Holland when I was there, I know of Gemma Nightengale, but since I have been in Preston I have lost contact with most of the Manc medics :(

Medics are wierdos though so I largely steer well clear :p

Soldato
j00ni said:
I kind of knew Tim Holland when I was there, I know of Gemma Nightengale, but since I have been in Preston I have lost contact with most of the Manc medics :(

Medics are wierdos though so I largely steer well clear :p

They are some mates of mine, I was in halls with them in first year.

KaHn

Soldato
Doohickey said:
This week, those of you who commute on the Underground might notice a pesky bunch of students dressed up in hospital scrubs/nurses uniforms and shouting for your attention on your carriage such as these young ladies...

f8895js.jpg

Or this assorted bunch...

42c63xn.jpg

...and you might be wondering why these people are doing this... It's because this week is:

St Barts And The Royal London School Of Medicine's RAG Week!!!

That's right folks, we're out and about Raising And Giving (RAG) money in support of over 40 different charities, last year we broke our own record and raised over £150,000, which beat every other university in the country except for Manchester, but they have about a million more students than us :p We have proudly raised over £1million over the last 10 years.

So anyway, if you see any of us about on your travels this week, please give kindly, from pennies to pounds. I'll be out too, so if any of you see someone (me) with ahem, 'OCUK' written on their scrubs, then just say to me "You dirty spammer", and you may have one of our priceless RAG magazines for free

Thank you for reading

I purchased your book "The Lion, The Witch and THe Rag" from an officer wannabe :p
Decent read allthough most of them were ripped of the net! :o

Soldato
Bumpity Bump!

I went ragging yesterday avec monsieur Doohickey (in scrubs not nurses outfit, sorry liam et al) and had such a fun time! Was my first time ragging ever - very nerve wracking but so rewarding :)

Just to reiterate what Doo.H said, please please please help us out if you see us on the trains - it's all going to such a good cause!

xxx

p.s. Check our updates on http://www.bartslondon.com/rag/

Soldato
KaHn said:
How can your friend read the metro upside down?

KaHn

She quite obviously shares the same pub trick with Bush

But anyway you are obviously a big fag for not noticing her sexy stockings, what kind of a man doesn't look between a girl's legs?!

Soldato
A dude called Frank, if you know him was on my train this morning at about half 9ish just after Kings Cross on the Northern Line, gave him some money as it's a really good cause, hope you raise lots of money!

Soldato
Sirrel Squirrel said:
A dude called Frank, if you know him was on my train this morning at about half 9ish just after Kings Cross on the Northern Line, gave him some money as it's a really good cause, hope you raise lots of money!
That's my flatmate!!! :D
Little legend!!!

Soldato
Sirrel Squirrel said:
lol ask him if he remembers a guy in a black coat with a white quicksilver shirt and blue jeans looking depressed whilst parting with his money, that was me :D
Lol, we get money off hundreds of people, I dunno if he'd remember.
Nevertheless, I'll ask him when I see him :) think he's probs already getting trashed at the union though hehehe!

Soldato
Boo Hiss... Bart's. Everyone knows February is when the proper RAG week happens! The circle line pub crawl is immense, I presume you have a similar drinking fundraiser? I swear they make the charity names harder and harder to say every year so by about the halfway point we can't say it at all. Bloody brilliant fun.

What charity are you collecting for?

I think I recognise the guy with the crazy grin as someone who went to the same school as me. That's not you by any chance is it?

Soldato
OP
tom_nieto said:
Boo Hiss... Bart's. Everyone knows February is when the proper RAG week happens! The circle line pub crawl is immense, I presume you have a similar drinking fundraiser? I swear they make the charity names harder and harder to say every year so by about the halfway point we can't say it at all. Bloody brilliant fun.

What charity are you collecting for?

I think I recognise the guy with the crazy grin as someone who went to the same school as me. That's not you by any chance is it?

We have our Dental Beer Race (I can't remember why it's called that, and no, it's not that obvious :p), 18 pubs/bars up and down Mile End Road and Whitechapel Road, complete with orienteering style scorecard. Circle Line pub crawl sounds cool, and punishing! :eek:

Charities:
RNLI
Macmillan Cancer
Breakthrough Breast Cancer
Children In Crisis
Leonard Cheshire Foundation
British Heart + Lung Foundations
Mencap
Help The Aged
Whizz Kids

and a lot more that I can't remember right now

Some very generous people about today, someone gave me a £20
Going to go and sleep under a hot shower now :)

Associate
Doohickey said:
We have our Dental Beer Race (I can't remember why it's called that, and no, it's not that obvious :p), 18 pubs/bars up and down Mile End Road and Whitechapel Road, complete with orienteering style scorecard. Circle Line pub crawl sounds cool, and punishing! :eek:

Charities:
RNLI
Macmillan Cancer
Breakthrough Breast Cancer
Children In Crisis
Leonard Cheshire Foundation
British Heart + Lung Foundations
Mencap
Help The Aged
Whizz Kids

and a lot more that I can't remember right now

Some very generous people about today, someone gave me a £20
Going to go and sleep under a hot shower now :)

Do you go to Queen Mary?

Back
Top Bottom