FARCRY 2 --- Officially , official of official threads! ---

Soldato
This is some of what the 1.01 patch has resolved:

Singleplayer

- Fixed health not changing with the difficulty level.
- Keyboard controls remapping in single mode now carry into multiplayer mode.
-A buddy will no longer get stuck when healing him while player is receiving damage.
- Stats of favourite weapon are now properly reset between loaded save games.
- The mortar will no longer move the player through wall.
- Mission objectives markers are now show properly after loading a save game.

Soldato
There are. You only need to buy a few weapons though, here's the best in my opinion:

Secondary Slot: MAC-10, M79, IED
Primary Slot: MP5SD, FN FAL, MGL-140, Dragunov, AS50
Special Slot: M249, Dart Rifle

Then just buy the weapon/grenade/syrette upgrades. Vehicles upgrade for the 4X4 with the weapon mount is a must.

Soldato
Tried to do a couple of missions/checkpoint scoutings/safe house unlocks this morning all stealthy with the dart rifle + mp5 + silenced pistol. Too much sun on the screen, couldn't see the enemies at all, kept failing horribly. :(

So when I poached a Carl G off a dead enemy, I thought "sod it", and went the big explosive route with a golden AK instead. :D

Soldato
Well im about 70% the way through now, and although I have enjoyed it, it hasnt really groped me the way I thought it would do. Yes, it is a fun game and tedious in places but hey-yo, its still a good game.

I dont feel engrossed in the story line at all when people are talking to me about the APR and the UFLL? to me is just yabba yabba yabba, give me the papers and il read what to do next :p

Just want to get it completed now, doubt ill find all the diamonds either.

Soldato
Dragonoff and a SAW man ***.

icon14.gif

Associate
When you think your good and skilled in the game , or maybe even board with the game, set the skill level to "Infamous" and the game takes on a whole new meaning .

Im about 1/4 way through the game the for the 2nd time on infamous and it has taken me twice as long to get to where i am now in the game as it did the first time .

Theres no blowing through check points or walking through town "guns a blazing" .

2 hits from any enemy gun kills you and the enemy gun mounted trucks are your worst nightmare .

It makes you think real hard about how to do things to achive your goals

Back
Top Bottom