Favorite quotes?

Man of Honour
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

COME ON! The weekend has landed. All that exists now is clubs, drugs, pubs and parties. I've got 48 hours off from the world, man. I'm gonna blow steam out my head like a screaming kettle, I'm gonna talk cod **** to strangers all night, I'm gonna lose the plot on the dancefloor. The free radicals inside me are freakin', man! Tonight I'm Jip Travolta, I'm Peter Popper, I'm going to never-never land with my chosen family, man. We're gonna get more spaced out than Neil Armstrong ever did, anything could happen tonight, you know? This could be the best night of my life! I've got 73 quid in my back burner - I'm gonna wax the lot man! The Milky Bars are on me! Yeah!

Soldato
Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield said:
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee
that other guy said:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *CLICK* *CLICK* *CLICK*.....

fixed

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Gilly said:
COME ON! The weekend has landed. All that exists now is clubs, drugs, pubs and parties. I've got 48 hours off from the world, man. I'm gonna blow steam out my head like a screaming kettle, I'm gonna talk cod **** to strangers all night, I'm gonna lose the plot on the dancefloor. The free radicals inside me are freakin', man! Tonight I'm Jip Travolta, I'm Peter Popper, I'm going to never-never land with my chosen family, man. We're gonna get more spaced out than Neil Armstrong ever did, anything could happen tonight, you know? This could be the best night of my life! I've got 73 quid in my back burner - I'm gonna wax the lot man! The Milky Bars are on me! Yeah!

I remember a drunk Yorkshireman ringing me at silly o'clock and leaving a voicemail on my phone of that exact passage. Any idea who I'm on about? :p

Soldato
People can be made to believe any lie because they want to believe it is true, or because they are afraid that it is true.

The greatest harm can result from the best intentions.

Both from books, the second being my favourite :D

Man of Honour
VeNT said:
you where missing Samuel L. Jackson.
(I know where its from, but its best when he says it)
There's only him can say it. i didn't think I needed to say his character or real name.

I didn't say Jip/John Simm from human Traffic either...

Soldato
Gilly said:
There's only him can say it. i didn't think I needed to say his character or real name.

I didn't say Jip/John Simm from human Traffic either...

tbh I like the whole quote (from later on) better
Pulp Fiction said:
Jules: Wanna know what I'm buyin' Ringo?
Pumpkin: What?
Jules: Your life. I'm givin' you that money so I don't hafta kill your ass. You read the Bible?
Pumpkin: Not regularly.
Jules:There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you. I been sayin' that **** for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your ass. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a ************ before you popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some **** this mornin' made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin': it could mean you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. 9mm here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could be you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that **** ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd.

Dude, check quotes before posting them next time - Davey

Tru

Tru

Soldato
Life is what happens when you are making other plans
That's the jist of it but I'm sure I've seen it put more gracefully.

ah, just remembered where I heard it

George Jung in 'Blow' said:
So in the end, was it worth it? Jesus Christ. How irreparably changed my life has become. It's always the last days of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in. I'll grant you I've had more than my share of poignant moments. Life passes most people by when they're busy making grand plans for it. Throughout my lifetime I've left pieces of my heart here and there. And now, there's almost barely enough to stay alive. But I force a smile, knowing that my ambition far exceeded my talent. There are no more white horses or pretty ladies at my door.

Back
Top Bottom