Favourite PC Game of All Time!!

Associate
Hiya just a lil thread to sees what peoples favs are..

My Favourite game was Kingpin: Life of crime

Was the best FPS ever created! anyone who played it must agree :D

Toss up between Call of Duty 2 or Empire Earth (seriously late night multiplayer sessions).

I'd like to say HL2, but the 1st time play magic won't ever be rekindled. It's still an awesome game, but certainly lost something on later play throughs.

Soldato
At the time it would be Asherons Call. Now... hmm... well... that's a hard one. The most time I've spent on a game in the last two years is with Fallout 3 - so that's my favourite 'modern' game I'd say.

M.

At the time it would be Asherons Call. Now... hmm... well... that's a hard one. The most time I've spent on a game in the last two years is with Fallout 3 - so that's my favourite 'modern' game I'd say.

M.

I would have said F3, but the PC version was so buggy and unstable I took the hit on graphics and bought it for the 360. So much more enjoyable being able to play without random c2ds, stuttering, hanging, sound drop outs etc.. Only thing is I fought against them for so long I practically completed the game before it drove me to insanity.

Oh well, at least I get to play through it all again as an evil reaver on the 'box. :)

Back
Top Bottom