Favourite PC Game of All Time!!

Soldato
Kingpin, was where you could pick up a pole and smack someones face/boys in wasnt it? Looked ok for its time i think!

Not my fav tho!

Of all time is tricky, always depends on my mood! Right now its half life 1, as i was just thinking about it and it is always a consideration for best game ever!

Associate
Aliens vs Predator, had a great combo of SP/MP/CO-OP,
UT,
Q3,
RTCW

I happily wasted 2 years of college playing those bunch of games. Good times.

Associate
BF1942.

Surprised at all the BF2 nominations, I wonder did they ever play BF1942? BF2 lost ships, subs and proper dogfights. Also the maps are mostly smaller. BF1942 seemed like a genuinely sandbox shooter where you could go anywhere and do anything.

BF2 is great, but 1942 is the daddy.

Really need to reinstall them both again.
You know what, I'd forgot about the subs in bf42, time for a reinstall I think.

Soldato
Going by what I've spent most time playing

Half Life
Call of Duty - first game that really got me into online gaming
C&C Red Alert - spent ages playing this in skirmish mode, modding with rededit etc
Championship Manager 2

Man of Honour
BF1942.

Surprised at all the BF2 nominations, I wonder did they ever play BF1942? BF2 lost ships, subs and proper dogfights. Also the maps are mostly smaller. BF1942 seemed like a genuinely sandbox shooter where you could go anywhere and do anything.

BF2 is great, but 1942 is the daddy.

Really need to reinstall them both again.

Must admit that BF1942 is my favourite BF of the series.

The maps just feel better to me, I prefer the WW2 setting and to be honest BF1942 just felt a lot more balanced and varied than any of the later BFs. I still play BF1942 now

Back
Top Bottom