FBI Files and Forensic Detectives

Soldato
OP
cymatty said:
Tiredness is not an option. :D

I love the stuff i just think it is so brilliantly clever.

ditto. It's also funny when the criminals leave such obvious evidence behind :rolleyes: . I was watching one a few days ago about a big city drug bust and I was glued :eek:

EDIT: I also love how American they are. Like on the FBI Files the commentator has this deep, serious american accent!

Last edited:
Soldato
Lost-Prophet said:
ditto. It's also funny when the criminals leave such obvious evidence behind :rolleyes: . I was watching one a few days ago about a big city drug bust and I was glued :eek:

I love seeing the sentances, i saw one a few day ago where he got 47 life sentances. :eek:

Yeah it is so good how a tiny bit of evidence can make or break a case, my new faviourate is the first 48 on the crime channel.

Soldato
$loth said:
I love watching CSI :o :D

CSI is awesome. Slowly building up my DVD collection of all of them.

There was a "The Real CSI" programme on before CSI this evening on Five. Was pretty interesting to see both the similarities between the drama and the reality, as well as the differences. Cases aren't solved in a matter of hours or days like they are on CSI, but the procedures and methods are pretty accurate.

Interesting stuff, in any case.

Soldato
Lost-Prophet said:
No. I wanted to start watching that but I completely forgot about it! :eek: Is it any good?

Not bad at all actually with some very good episodes. My only real gripe with it (besides David Boreanaz being Angel...) is that there is no real central story arc that ties the whole series together :(

There is a final episode cliffhanger which bodes well for the next season however....

Worth a watch in my eyes anyway - I was watching several epsodes per night :>

Soldato
OP
Psymonkee said:
Not bad at all actually with some very good episodes. My only real gripe with it (besides David Boreanaz being Angel...) is that there is no real central story arc that ties the whole series together :(

There is a final episode cliffhanger which bodes well for the next season however....

Worth a watch in my eyes anyway - I was watching several epsodes per night :>

is it a Sky One jobby? I might just check it out :)

Soldato
Meridian said:
Even the TV programs that concentrate on real cases give an distorted view of the work.

M

Don't worry, I know it's just a programme ;)
Though documentaries will always have a distorted view, because it's always going to be in the opinion of the director.

Back
Top Bottom