FF3 problems...

Soldato
hi :)

got 2 issues with FF3 wondering if anyone can shed any light...

firstly, if i click on links in mail or anything for that matter, they do not open in FF, FF is set as the default browser but the links just dont come through to the browser...

secondly, i can't drag images from the web into photoshop, it says invalid file format, but if i drag it to the desktop and then into photoshop its no problem at all... (using CS3)

any ideas?

EDIT: gonna tag on a third... i can't seem to bookmark pages sometimes, the top three options in the Bookmarks menu gets greyed out and i have to right click a tab and bookmark that way... got some weird issues going on here aint i :p

Last edited:
Soldato
hi :)

got 2 issues with FF3 wondering if anyone can shed any light...

firstly, if i click on links in mail or anything for that matter, they do not open in FF, FF is set as the default browser but the links just dont come through to the browser...

secondly, i can't drag images from the web into photoshop, it says invalid file format, but if i drag it to the desktop and then into photoshop its no problem at all... (using CS3)

any ideas?

EDIT: gonna tag on a third... i can't seem to bookmark pages sometimes, the top three options in the Bookmarks menu gets greyed out and i have to right click a tab and bookmark that way... got some weird issues going on here aint i :p

1) Have you set Firefox to the default in the Safari preferences?

The program is good for setting defaults, http://www.rubicode.com/Software/RCDefaultApp/

2) Don't know CS3 so can't help out there.

3) Have you allowed the page to load fully before attempting to bookmark?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom