Fiesta ST 2.0 thoughts

Soldato
[TW]Fox;16718182 said:
A Prelude isn't really a Saloon is it and there isn't a Prelude Type R.

Saying there is a Prelude Type-R that is like a saloon deserves such response, its blatently a Coupe and there was a never a Type-R model produced anywhere on earth

Prelude is a Coupe surely, there is no Type-R, as said, though some VTEC used the red top H22A from the Accord Type R

Sort of, its a variation of the H22A, Accord is H22A7, Prelude is H22A5 (grey top 185) and H22A8 (red top 197) depending on year

Picking it up this Saturday :)

Congratulations on new car purchase be sure to let us know what you think of it

Associate
Saying there is a Prelude Type-R that is like a saloon deserves such response, its blatently a Coupe and there was a never a Type-R model produced anywhere on earth

I've only just noticed this but how can you possibly say the Prelude isn't a saloon? It's certainly not a hatch as it's got a boot and the traditional definition of a coupe is a 2 door saloon.

Soldato
A mate has had one from new which he has fitted coilovers and a supercharger conversion to himself and its currently mapped @ 255bhp quite happily on the standard internals and can keep up with 350bhp Evo's/scoobs! He embarrasses all sorts of things in it, great fun!

Why's it mapped to 255 with a supercharger in it? Mines mapped to 275-290, will find out what it actually is in October though.

Soldato
I've only just noticed this but how can you possibly say the Prelude isn't a saloon? It's certainly not a hatch as it's got a boot and the traditional definition of a coupe is a 2 door saloon.

Most would say coupe = 2 doors, saloon = 4 doors would they not? Ergo, the Prelude is a coupe.

Ah you again, now I know not to take any more of your comments seriously in the other thread. The Prelude is blatently a Coupe as per above comment, the definition of a Coupe is just common knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom