Fifa 10 (demo)

Soldato
Can anyone explain why they keep making a totally seperate game from the console versions (which is very good)? Surely even a half arsed port would be better than the mediocre versions they keep making for PC!!?

Associate
Is it just me, or are the player animations/movements really bad?

When PES/FIFA release new games saying they have improved animations, etc i usually cant tell the diference (its not something i care about), but in rybo's vid, it sometimes looks like a budget football game on the PS1. It's noticeable during a player's first few touches of the ball.

Permabanned
Hmm, I don't think I'll be playing this on PC. Looks like this is a 360 only for me. I got 09 on PC and it truly sucked, I couldn't believe the difference when I played it on my 360. It was like playing a total different game.

Soldato
Can anyone explain why they keep making a totally seperate game from the console versions (which is very good)? Surely even a half arsed port would be better than the mediocre versions they keep making for PC!!?

'Cos all EA care about is market share, and 12-year-old kiddies playing PC games will be using carpy OEM PCs with about as much graphical power as a small baked bean.

Soldato
Best Fifa I have played. Very intuitive, nice football and great fun. :)
Cheers for the link.
I can,t find any video settings, maybe the full release will look better? *EditActually switched my brain on whilst watching your vid kybo to find see where the video settings are. Doh. :D
Really loving the gameplay though.

Last edited:
Associate
Thanks for the vid Rybo89, that has made up my mind, Andy Gray commentating, no next gen, graphics look no better than Fifa09 on the PC, there was something very wrong with the AI when Chelsea scored, the attacker just jogged back and watched him score ?
Thanks EA, but no thanks, I'll rather hand my money over to Konami again this year

Soldato
I for one give a BIG finger to E.A.

It is VERY arrogant of them to think that this FIFA and past ones on the PC can in any way compete with Pro Evo which although is far from perfect has production values x1000 in comparison.

ADT

ADT

Associate
i've had it for about 2 days now, the graphics are rubbish but the gameplay is okay. i wouldn't recommend it, just wait for PES10

Associate
finesse shots are better in fifa 2009. in fifa 2010 demo they are less effective. scoring goals don't have much in them. they don't give me any satisfaction that i get in fifa 09. i like the 360 dribbling and skills are much easier to pull off

Back
Top Bottom