***FIFA 10 PS3 World Cup***

Associate
You know what guys, i didn't even read the thread properly :(

It's for Fifa 10 right?
I thought it was for Fifa World Cup 2010, my bad.
Guess you can take me off the list.

I was reading other peoples posts and wondering why their game doesn't have some teams lol

Soldato
Just a quick question, as Serbia, Ghana, Chile and Ivory Coast aren't in Fifa 10, how are we going to have 16 participants? Will there be teams who are put in place instead of those teams that aren't in Fifa 10? Or are we just going to play with 12 teams? The teams listed in the OP are all able to compete with each other but if we use substitutes from Fifa 10 we might find that the substitute teams will be much, much weaker than the teams they are replacing. Oh, and one more question, how long are the halves?

I'll take Germany please. :p :D

You do realise there are 32 teams in the world cup finals - more than 16 of them are in the game? :p

Caporegime
You do realise there are 32 teams in the world cup finals - more than 16 of them are in the game? :p

Yes of course but the all of the OP's teams were reasonably matched and now we will have to make do with second rate teams like Austria and Norway. :p

Not that it matters because you'll all be pwnd by hax! Mwhahahahahahaaaa! :D

Caporegime
OP
I like the idea of there being weaker teams in the mix. The draw then gives some of the other players a better chance, rather than having the same people in the final rounds over and over again. I mean, Beenom and I have met in a FIFA tourney final 3 times. :p

Caporegime
If Kills ANY play is anything to go by give him a hand and give him a decent team - or perhaps just let the CPU play his spot :p...

;)

ps3ud0 :cool:

Caporegime
Har har har. 1v1 Pol LET'S DO IT!!!!! :mad:

:p
Cough ;)
That's not a bad idea. Could do it on their Fifa skill level or something.
Good idea - rank the teams and then the players using the same scale (1-16) and then match them so the player + team = 17 - or to add some randomisation pool the skill levels with a pool of teams and randomly pick within those pools - I suggest 4 pools, though not sure where the breaks would be to make those pools....

ps3ud0 :cool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom