***FIFA 10 PS3 World Cup***

Caporegime
Damn. :(

So what are we going to do now?

I propose we put the leftover teams to one side, see if we get any more interest and then give those teams to newcomers.

Soldato
Uraguay again and skipi again? (09 international cup i was Uruguay) Ahh well i was spain for last cup but i remember playing skippi...nevermind would be interesting to play a different player for once :p

Good attack they have though.

edit: awesome attack. Just won v Real Madrid, Chelsea and Barca. The match v Real Madrid was possibly one of the best ive ever played. :D

Last edited:
Caporegime
USA are epic :D

I've just beaten Brazil, Chelsea, Barca and Spain. :)

EDIT: And Argentina. :p

I seem to be finding that when you beat the best teams with a poorer team the opposing player seems to quit before full time, at least you get the win but it's still really annoying that some people can't take the bad with the good.

Last edited:
Soldato
USA are epic :D

I've just beaten Brazil, Chelsea, Barca and Spain. :)

EDIT: And Argentina. :p

I seem to be finding that when you beat the best teams with a poorer team the opposing player seems to quit before full time, at least you get the win but it's still really annoying that some people can't take the bad with the good.

Yeah, it's pathetic really. I got trounced last night playing as Germany but I still stuck around.

I'm finding the Germans have epic power but a total lack of pace, so not so great for FIFA. I'll have to work on a form for them. :)

I suggest byes for players in the first round facing no opponent or those who have dropped out to get things moving.

Soldato
Yeah, it's pathetic really. I got trounced last night playing as Germany but I still stuck around.

I'm finding the Germans have epic power but a total lack of pace, so not so great for FIFA. I'll have to work on a form for them. :)

I suggest byes for players in the first round facing no opponent or those who have dropped out to get things moving.

you ok to play our match monday evening? gives us both time practice! lol

England vs Germany, no peno's is there!

Back
Top Bottom