***FIFA 10 PS3 World Cup***

Caporegime
OP
Right, how do you guys wanna sort this then?

I don't really want so many of the bigger teams left out when there are people having to play with the likes of Paraguay and Denmark.

Caporegime
Right, how do you guys wanna sort this then?

I don't really want so many of the bigger teams left out when there are people having to play with the likes of Paraguay and Denmark.

How about a complete re-draw of the teams and fixtures with the people with have now? Let's just get this thing moving along. :)

Although I'll be sad to see my USA going as there's a very slim chance of me getting the same team twice! :p :(

If you need help with anything just gimme a nudge, I'm on PS atm anyway.

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Meloco65 - Brazil
jojomonkey69 - Italy
oldHTK - Mexico
skippi90 - France
Jonny_no2 - Holland
evo_evo78 - Cameroon
Jamesbcd - Greece
K1LLSW1TCH - Germany
topher - Uruguay
Whappers - Portugal
Baplad - USA
polynomial007 - Argentina
Beenom - England
gavinandchelsea - Spain

EDIT: LOL James is destined for Greece :D

Soldato
why have I changed from England to Uruguay!!!!

I was more than happy with England, seems a bit unfair to changes teams that were already picked at random.

Caporegime
It's because a load of muppets didn't read the OP properly and people with high rank teams such as Brazil ended up dropping out, so the teams have been re-picked so that we aren't missing any high ranked teams.

Uruguay actually have Diego Forlan and Luis Suarez up front. :p

Last edited:
Soldato
It's because a load of muppets didn't read the OP properly and people with high rank teams such as Brazil ended up dropping out, so the teams have been re-picked so that we aren't missing any high ranked teams.

Uruguay actually have Diego Forlan and Luis Suarez up front. :p

Who are awesome. i went on a 5 game winning streak with Uruguay. forlan is great in both air and ground and fast.

I had to fiddle with the formation coz they had some good players on the sub bench for sum reason.

Not thrilled at being mexico bah!

Caporegime
Who are awesome. i went on a 5 game winning streak with Uruguay. forlan is great in both air and ground and fast.

I had to fiddle with the formation coz they had some good players on the sub bench for sum reason.

Not thrilled at being mexico bah!

Had a few friendlies against Skip last night when he was Mexico, it didn't go well for him. :(

They seem to be really, really rubbish with no stand out features. :o

Associate
I've added topherUK...... so on to the 1st match :D

edit: to topheruk, i'll be around most of today and some of tonight. Just send me a pm on the PSN when you are free.

Last edited:
Soldato
I think we should have stuck with the original teams tbh BUT, I am kind of pleased i'm not Italy anymore - they had no pace at all.

Cameroon ? Should be interesting !

Johnny No 2 - get in touch mate, I'm around this morning for a bit

Soldato
why have I changed from England to Uruguay!!!!

I was more than happy with England, seems a bit unfair to changes teams that were already picked at random.

Personally i think Uruguay forlan and suarez attack is better than Brazil's front two. Played with RWB, LW, RW, and CF (suarez) ST (forlan) overall they are about 81 def , 78 mid, 85 att once u make squad changes

Back
Top Bottom