FIFA 20

Soldato
All the objective cards done, wasn't even trying for Ibra but got him while doing Bruno. Kubo I was actively subbing on Odergard to get the goals but probably only took me one or two extra games.

5-0 in the WL, probably stop at 14.

Don
OP
Seeing Messi just reminded me of another backwards step EA have taken and that’s the weak foot, not about players using it but the outside of the foot shooting is so unrealistic and OP now. Before you could show a player onto their weak foot, now they just shoot with their strong on the outside of the foot. Messi did it to me twice the other night.

Also free kicks and defenders on the line, just lol.

Soldato
Did that Erikson card as was building a second team with untradeable Serie A players, he isn't great, I wouldn't recommend.

Soldato
Think I'm done this year, I'm forcing my self to play for no reason. Not enjoying it and rewards aren't worth it. I've found myself going a goal down and quitting everyone is just so boring to play against.

Sell up and prime icon spam, maybe I'll pack something to make me want to play (or not!)

Last edited:
Don
OP
Think I'm done this year, I'm forcing my self to play for no reason. Not enjoying it and rewards aren't worth it. I've found myself going a goal down and quitting everyone is just so boring to play against.

Sell up and prime icon spam, maybe I'll pack something to make me want to play (or not!)

After not playing last weekend I went on and just started with my all out attack formation, I was 12-6 so doing better than usual and it wasn't so bad. Going to get 14 but like you said, all pretty pointless.

Permabanned
Not bothered with WL anymore, just been doing Mendy and Fernandes objectives and messing about in Rivals, then with all the discards from those and various pack rewards Firmino was basically free.

Also got Kante CB to link with Mendy, plus Ndombele.

In the whole objective process I have met perhaps 1 or 2 players who we swapped objectives with, the amount of toxic scrubs is crazy. I let people who are obviously doing Mendy objectives(they have him LW or up front), score or assist, then you would expect them to reciprocate but no.....they go super sweat mode. Its just weird. :)

Promo actually kept me playing, just messing around/trying stuff, not fussed winning or losing.

2zF1J7M.png

Caporegime
In the whole objective process I have met perhaps 1 or 2 players who we swapped objectives with, the amount of toxic scrubs is crazy. I let people who are obviously doing Mendy objectives(they have him LW or up front), score or assist, then you would expect them to reciprocate but no.....they go super sweat mode. Its just weird. :)

It's beyond weird, I swear most are sociopaths.

I was doing the Fernandes play 8 games yesterday, a couple I played most I put the controller down. One game the guy had gold Mertens up front so clearly doing the Ibra objective and wanting to score goals. I played until about 10 minutes then put the controller down. He started banging them in as you'd expect and then starts shushing and watching the replays on every single goal, all 12 of them! :confused: What a loon!

Soldato
It's beyond weird, I swear most are sociopaths.

I was doing the Fernandes play 8 games yesterday, a couple I played most I put the controller down. One game the guy had gold Mertens up front so clearly doing the Ibra objective and wanting to score goals. I played until about 10 minutes then put the controller down. He started banging them in as you'd expect and then starts shushing and watching the replays on every single goal, all 12 of them! :confused: What a loon!

Haha I had exactly the same thing on Saturday, went 1-0 down and had a CB sent off early in the game so just put the controller down. I still don’t think the guy knew I wasn’t playing

Soldato
Looking to sell a bunch of my fodder (~86 promo cards) to try to save up enough for TOTS Messi. Prices are low after WL right? So would I be better off waiting or is TOTS Messi likely to increase by more than my fodder?

I wouldn’t buy TOTS Messi right now, give it a few weeks and he’ll hit his lowest price whilst he’s back in packs

Back
Top Bottom