FIFA 20

Soldato
Ive only started recently on FUT. I didnt really play 19..what on earth have they done? Why cant they just have the league likes they used to do. I havent put any money in, got spanked i my first 5 games against a team of bloody ronaldos for my "placement" only for everyone in my placement to have Messi etc.

The games dead unless you put money in.

Don
OP
Ive only started recently on FUT. I didnt really play 19..what on earth have they done? Why cant they just have the league likes they used to do. I havent put any money in, got spanked i my first 5 games against a team of bloody ronaldos for my "placement" only for everyone in my placement to have Messi etc.

The games dead unless you put money in.

Literally no point playing in July :p People who do RTG and not put any money will have played for 10 months already. Just stick to normal online games, as in club teams, it's a good mode.

Soldato
Hiya - i decided to try Fifa 20 (using EA Access)

Does anyone else get stuttering at the end of the match when the final whistle blows? Sometimes its just short 2 seconds, others it can last around 20 seconds....

I think its to do with lag compensation as when the game feels sluggish it seems to always do this at end.

Permabanned

Does anyone else get stuttering at the end of the match when the final whistle blows? Sometimes its just short 2 seconds, others it can last around 20 seconds....

I think its to do with lag compensation as when the game feels sluggish it seems to always do this at end.

Cant say I have noticed it do that.

Soldato

I used to get that, happened since the start of the game. The game is like death by a thousand bugs/mistakes :p

Soldato
yeah i sometimes get where you joining lobby of match from squad selection and it just hangs for 30 seconds and then says opponent has left.... thats annoying too

I definitely think the stuttering at end of game is to do with how laggy the game is and the compensation is kicking in and goes overdrive at end....

was reading that the servers lag compensate to the slowest connection so that makes sense.....

Associate
Had a nice bug this morning, playing SB, half time other team brings on a sub, from the subs head a beam of artefacts go all over the screen making it impossible to see anything. Rebooted now gameplay has gone to pot.

Soldato
Just got TOTS Neymar out of a 81+ upgrade pack.
Can't start him though. I avoided most of the Ligue 1 TOTS stuff because I knew I couldn't start Neymar, Mbappe or Ben Yedder.
Would've worked out better for me if I had gotten a Messi, Van Dijk or De Bruyne.
Seems wrong to complain about packing TOTS Neymar though.

Soldato
I can get Neymar into my team if I swap TOTS Robertson for Roberto Carlos...
I can't afford PIM Roberto Carlos though, is Prime Roberto Carlos any good (as a defender), compared to Robertson?

Or I can keep Robertson and play Neymar on 8 chem...

EDIT: which combo would you rather have? TOTY KDB + TOTS Aguero or TOTS Benzema + TOTS Mbappe?

Last edited:
Soldato
So I ended up with more teams than I expected. I don't imagine these will change from this point on as I think I'm pretty much done. Mostly for those odd objectives but as most of the players are untradeable I thought I'd keep them and just use most of them for Squad Battles.
tgRlqHW.png
I do use the LaLiga and Ligue 1 teams for Rivals sometimes, outside of objectives, just to mix things up.

AVr58jI.png
Mostly for Squad Battles and Rivals, the bottom-right is the team I'd use for FUT Champs, if I still played it.
Was quite chuffed to make a 4 league hybrid team using only 1 outfield player, could even do away with Van der Sar by using TOTS Alisson.

Regardless of starting formation I usually play either 4-2-3-1 or 4-1-2-1-2 (narrow) (I think most are fairly obvious where most players go in those formations).

Back
Top Bottom