FIFA 21

Soldato
anything announced? Is VAR the new in feature?

They’re just going to make it more aimed at kids and teenagers, I dare think what they are thinking up :(
I honestly don’t know just remembered it was June time when the hype train starts again. I’m back on pc gaming after many years so doubt I’ll be getting it. On top of that I’m sadly getting less interested in footie as time goes by :(

Soldato
I would have agreed but rivals co op is equally as disgusting.

All I ask for is consistent servers/gameplay not that dross. I'd like to see custom tactics removed but that won't happen either

Co op rivals is the only mode that I enjoy. It makes the terrible gameplay and broken mechanics slightly more tolerable.

Soldato
They will 100% push the cosmetic element.

I'd like to see stable servers, CBs to actually be decent, pace to not be so OP, crosses and headers, less stupid pens and thr players head to not move when taking it, better packs

Soldato
I hear lots of people complain when people play fullbacks at CB, but there are much less complaints when people play wingers at ST (like Rashford, Neymar, Son, Nani or anyone with good pace and a decent weak foot). Why is that?

Caporegime
I rarely see anyone starting wingers at ST tbh I.e. on 7 chem not moved in game with a custom formation.

Had my worst start to a WL ever yesterday, 3-7 lmao. Past few weekends I’ve gone 9-1 in my first 10. The gameplay was absolutely mudded, button delay, opponents doing weird stuff like 180 lobbed through balls that left PIM Rio and Moments Gomez standing still. I couldn’t explain any of it.

Soldato
I'm 10-2 I think. I've stopped at g2 every week since tots started but I might just stop at g3 this week as litterely every game is the same, everybody plays drop back for 70 minutes and when they realise that they are probably going to lose they swap to constant pressure for the last 20 minutes.

Soldato
I'm 10-2 I think. I've stopped at g2 every week since tots started but I might just stop at g3 this week as litterely every game is the same, everybody plays drop back for 70 minutes and when they realise that they are probably going to lose they swap to constant pressure for the last 20 minutes.

Exactly what I just played against.

I like the idea of custom tactics but they ruin the game

Soldato
I rarely see anyone starting wingers at ST tbh I.e. on 7 chem not moved in game with a custom formation.

Had my worst start to a WL ever yesterday, 3-7 lmao. Past few weekends I’ve gone 9-1 in my first 10. The gameplay was absolutely mudded, button delay, opponents doing weird stuff like 180 lobbed through balls that left PIM Rio and Moments Gomez standing still. I couldn’t explain any of it.
I quite regularly see wingers position changed to LF/RF starting in ST or CM starting in RM/LM or RW starting LW or vice-versa. Also I thought it was them playing fullbacks at CB that people didn't like rather than the fact they started them there on reduced chemistry?

Caporegime
Nah it’s the fact no one uses actual CBs that’s the problem. You’ve got PIM Maldini, TOTY VVD etc and Mbabu on 7 chem is more effective.
Not seen anyone complain about wingers tbh as it’s nowhere near as common, most players I come up against in WL will be using an actual striker or two but two fullbacks at CB on 7 chem.

Matchmaking for me was horrific this weekend, played 4 elite players in my first 5.

Soldato
Decided I'd play properly this weekend and go as hard as I could.

Did not enjoy the weekend one bit, every game felt like life and death, but wanted to see how far I could go.

23-6, Elite 3 for the first time since Fifa 19. I won't be doing that again this Fifa.

Back
Top Bottom