FIFA 21

Soldato
Decided I'd play properly this weekend and go as hard as I could.

Did not enjoy the weekend one bit, every game felt like life and death, but wanted to see how far I could go.

23-6, Elite 3 for the first time since Fifa 19. I won't be doing that again this Fifa.
Congrats man. I'd say what a time to get it which it kinda is, but the game declines like crazy from this weekend.

I rushed a few games in after work with my Untradable first time I've played in a few weeks and it reiterated why I stopped I can't stand it. I'll get to 14 after work today just for FOMO but I'll most likely be done for good after it

Soldato
Congrats man. I'd say what a time to get it which it kinda is, but the game declines like crazy from this weekend.

I rushed a few games in after work with my Untradable first time I've played in a few weeks and it reiterated why I stopped I can't stand it. I'll get to 14 after work today just for FOMO but I'll most likely be done for good after it
That's the annoying thing, the game basically ends shortly after the good players are out. You sorta wait all year for TOTS, then once you get them, you stop playing cuz there's not really much to play for.

Soldato
Done with this game, connection is ropey and folk are so defensive and want to just spam through balls. It's just so boring
Agree.. said it before I'll say it again the last 2 months of this game is the worst version of FIFA there's ever been. As usual it starts out promising and gets ruined.

Also my team being pretty outdated, I'm sure they nerf the old cards and make the new cards slightly buffed. My players are just so bad now, missing everything they wouldn't ever have missed.

Soldato
Also my team being pretty outdated, I'm sure they nerf the old cards and make the new cards slightly buffed. My players are just so bad now, missing everything they wouldn't ever have missed.

Yeah, my players feel like that as well. Plus most folk seem to have TOTS Ronaldo or Mbappe.

I actually think tots is detrimental to the fun and skill in the game. I think it peaked at the What If promo for me, Headliners and Freeze along with TOTW all had good players and the game still felt right.

Soldato
17-3.

I could have pushed on and maybe reached elite but I just can't be bothered. If they don't release some good content soon I'll just sell my coins and have a few months off.

Soldato

My working theory on this is your players feel worse because they're up against better cards, and opposition stats have an influence.

There was some testing once, Neymar shooting against a bronze GK, and then Neymar shooting against a TOTS De Gea or whatever. 1000 shots in each scenario, only tracking shots on target vs shots off target. Against a better goal keeper, Neymar put far more shots off target.

I think the same thing applies with defenders, having a TOTS Varane in close proximity is going to have more of an impact on your ability to finish than having a gold Varane nearby, so you end up dragging more shots.

Its all theory, but it seems to line up for me.

Soldato
I was working Friday and Saturday so didn't have time to have a life and play all my WL games this week. I really do with they would let it run to Monday night. It would maybe take some demand off their servers as well. Maybe even just have it run weekly along side rivals? Like who wants to play 30 games in 3 days.

Associate
These preview packs are great. Opened all I could and ended up actually buying one 100k that had FOF Wijnaldum. Rest of the packs were trash but at least I didn’t spend anything to know that.

Associate
Games dead now. Best pulls towards the end of the game. Shame really as CR7 is mental good.

Screenshot-20210610-100451.png

IMG-20210606-153908106.jpg

Screenshot-20210607-015633.png

Screenshot-20210617-184036.png

Screenshot-20210405-183540.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom