FIFA 21

Man of Honour
Played about 30 games on the beta. Feels quite a lot different to FIFA 20, certainly better, but as with all FIFA’s it depends how it plays after a couple of patches...

Not really hyped for it either. The new pack opening animation is a mess too.

Soldato
Played about 30 games on the beta. Feels quite a lot different to FIFA 20, certainly better, but as with all FIFA’s it depends how it plays after a couple of patches...

Not really hyped for it either. The new pack opening animation is a mess too.
No idea why the pack openings get worse as time goes on most of the time less is more. FIFA 17 animation was great.

First year I haven't had the beta but not too fussed either, as you said on release it'll be a different game completely.

Soldato
Yeah, it's way more fun early on when you have a decent team with a couple of really good players.
The start where building teams using mediocre teams is by far the best bit of the game. Then there's the people who rinse large amounts of money to just win the starter teams, earn fast cash and make huge profits when players inflate.

Don
OP
Popping my head in again, you are the person who always says having a decent team doesn’t alter anything :p

Can’t have it both ways

It doesn’t alter anything really from a WL results point of view. In fact you tend to get worst results as your team gets better.

I knew you’d defend spending thousands on the game. That is why you eventually hate it for not rewarding you with wins :p

Soldato
It doesn’t alter anything really from a WL results point of view. In fact you tend to get worst results as your team gets better.

I knew you’d defend spending thousands on the game. That is why you eventually hate it for not rewarding you with wins :p
Ha ha, touché:)

I think everyone agrees on what the faults are with the game. Says it all when I had more fun trading last year than playing.

Might just trade on the app this year for giggles.

How did Leeds get on? /cheapshot

Soldato
*cough* @Rids *cough*

Hey, how dare you say something that is 100% factually accurate that hurts my feelings? :(

Its a really tough one, if they took out the P2W aspect of the game, I'd probably still end up with an incredibly stacked team, just due to the volume of games I play.

Fifa is my one game, a few single player games will come and go over the year but its Fifa I stick with.

I'm not sure what I'm doing this year, I've set a day 1 budget for Fifa points which is pretty chunky, but given I spent the last few months learning to trade I think that might be a one off this year. I know I also said that last year, so we will see.

If they somehow decide to release Primes at the start, I'm thinking a player RTG will be the way I go.

Soldato
Ea really need to get some people in who actually follow football. Thiago, auba and werner have been downgraded even though they all had good seasons. Gnabry and sancho have had massive pace downgrades.

Soldato
Ea really need to get some people in who actually follow football. Thiago, auba and werner have been downgraded even though they all had good seasons. Gnabry and sancho have had massive pace downgrades.
Seems to me they try to balance leagues out too much and prem is always and already very OP.
It seems they've also gave themselves a lot of headroom for future upgrades downgrading many cards.

Back
Top Bottom