FIFA 21

Associate
It's the best time for gaming when they are new borns, they just sleep :D

not for everyone. Mate used to play when his new born was asleep until he packed r9 and in his wife’s words “screamed like a little girl” waking not only the baby but also his 2 year old and a very sleep deprived wife. To this day he’s not played when his wife is home.

Man of Honour
Haven’t played FIFA for months so I’m sort of looking forward to it.

So there’s 10 hours EA early access from October 1st, and the main game normal early access launches on the 6th?

Soldato

So there’s 10 hours EA early access from October 1st, and the main game normal early access launches on the 6th?

Yep. early access and standard game for me. Going to try and not buy any fifa points this year and see if i can still get Gold 2 consistently.

Soldato
When is the 10 hour trial available? I hope it's good enough for me to get through that stage, my expectations are so low that it might just surprise me...
The problem is though as always it appears to be good then then the patches come. Besides I’ve got 16 week old puppy so doubtful she’ll understand wait I’m on for gold 1 :p

Be keeping an eye out in here though, be happy if I’m wrong.

Soldato

Same boat, I miss a football game and I'm more and more looking forward to it (more fool me) because typically once the novelty wears off the dissapointment kicks in

Back
Top Bottom