Fifth Gear returns tonight

Soldato
Couldn't see another thread about this so I thought it was worth mentioning as I only spotted it by chance...

New series of the motoring magazine show presented by Vicki Butler-Henderson, Jonny Smith, Tiff Needell and Jason Plato. Lewis Hamilton gives his verdict on an amazing new supercar, while Tiff and Vicki test out some of the latest super-speedy hatches. Jason hits the Italian highways in a Ferrari 458 Italia, and Jonny takes a city car challenge.

Tonight, 7.30pm on Five

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Love/hate. :(

I want to see & hear cars racing across my forty but I don't want to have to put up with the crap presenters.
Plato is fine by me though obviously.

Soldato
Ive come to really like fifth gear as they do some good tests and usefull topics.

While i like topgear i no longer see it as a review/info show more a comedy/sunday night tv.

I shall be watching.

Soldato
It probably wouldnt be a bad show, except that it's one of those prgrammes where the presenters seem to think they are broadcasting to an audience of children, with stupid jokes and unfunny comments. Once you get past the irritating/cringing attempts at humour, some of the show is actually quite informative and itneresting.

Back
Top Bottom