Fifth Gear returns tonight

Suspended
I thought it was a good show. It was short, but enjoyable nonetheless. I particularly enjoyed the piece about the new McClaren, but that's only because I love F1 and they were being driven By Jenson and Lewis :D

Soldato
Can't believe the amount of stick this show gets ... in a forum full of supposed car enthusiasts. It was never the best show in the world but worth a watch.

Anyhow, they've supposedly changed the format, chopped the show to 30 minutes, ditched the rubbish presenters and are focusing on the cars themselves.

I believe they've done it after listening to those that say Top Gear has turned into a generic entertainment show, with a car theme on the side.

I'm going to give it chance, I hope it works.

A bit late now I know but ive just remembered WHY I dislike 5th gear lol, a few years ago they were showing off NOS by demonstrating a small automatic diesel golf/polo type thing with a wizards of NOS kit, they drag raced it against a Honda NSX (one of my fav cars) and rigged it for the VW (though it still lost), that really annoyed me lol, I mean its not like they can claim Tiff doesn't know how to make a superar accelerate :p

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Old thread is old etc but I just caught up with the latest episode and the 911 segment was great :)

fifth.gear.s17e02.ws.pdtv.xvid-organic.gif

Caporegime
Loved that Ferrari in the first episode, Jason's presenting style does grind a bit sometimes, it's obvious he's a touring car driver first and presenter second.

Second episode less memorable, something about a mini?

Third episode, VBH squeaking, thought the electric car segment was a bit stupid, especially considering how little time Robert Llewellyn was on screen. Again Jason in the Noble, he's a noble if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom