Fight Night Demo

Soldato
Very impressive download, first thing I did when I set up the Xbox 360 was to download the demo..

Rather easy on that setting though once you get the hang of it. From the videos DLH just doesn't look like the real DLH whereas the likes of Hopkins look quite similar to their real life counterparts

Caporegime
Was pretty dissapointed with this demo. Love FN1. Loved the whole feel of the complete ring, in this demo you dont get that feeling, just more of a trunks up kinda slug out. I won both matches first time. At times I didnt feel like I was picking punches just frantically moving the analogue stick. Not having played the second one I may just buy FN2 as thats backwards compatible.

Soldato
Mark JB said:
My favorite is the sounds, the crack it makes when you catch them on the top of the skull!!

Its great! :eek: but without the pain :)
Latest issue of OXM states how they made some of the game. Each character was modeled from the real fighter and consists upto 3mill polygons. For the punching sounds, they use a 100lb pig carcass iirc. I'll bring the mag home tommorow so I can supply the info in full.

Back
Top Bottom