1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fight night round 3 for £24.99

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by bakes0310, 13 Jul 2006.

1. bakes0310

Capodecina

Thats really cheap for apparently a good game, so im thinking on should i get it or not. Is it quite easy to play but hard to master and does anyone still here play it.

2. Raumarik

Capodecina

love it still playing single player, only had one online game but it was ace fun. Really would recommend it :)

It's not that hard to master I use control config 3 though as do many people, easier to get off punches. Once you've got the hang of leaning and counter punching you can try to learn blocking, it's not difficult to do each of them the difficult part is doing them well together :D

I'd happily pay £40 if my DVD broke, I like it THAT much, it's a bargain at £25!

3. bakes0310

Capodecina

well you swayed me ive just ordered it maybe me and you can have a few rounds on friday :)

4. MadFruit

Mobster

I ordered it the other day for that price. I wanted it when it first came out (loved the demo), but couldn't really justify it as I had loads of games that I hadn't really played yet.

Promised myself I'd get it as soon as it went budget.... 24.99 is as good as :D

Should have arrived today, but hasn't :(

5. BloodWolf

PermaBanned

woah thats cheap ive just seen it on another site..

shame i dont have a 360, because I've played it in a shop and the graphics looks awsome..

6. suarve

Mobster

Great game and a great price.

7. Kainz

Capodecina

It's the best game in my collection, and the only game I've consistently played since it came out. (see sig) :)

8. Hilly

Don

if any one wants a game, give me a shout :)

9. Voy06

Hitman

I've bought it but not yet played it as I am currently playing Quake 4 but I can't wait to get started on it.

10. ra5a-libre

Banned

im still waiting for mine to turn up, supposedly got posted yesterday so should be here in the morning :D

11. pinkacidbootson

Mobster

Well i was supposed to be saving my money, but this thread finally changed my mind so ive just ordered this game, as well as an extra wireless controller, a play and charge kit and another battery pack :eek:
    Damn you OcUK members!! :p

12. Hilly

Don

^^^ muhahahahaha.

Who's up for a game ?