Fight Night Round 3 OcUK Tournament Lineup

Don
roboffer said:
Davey_Pitch - Joe Frazier
Vs
Roboffer - Floyd Patterson

I have to get the Fight Night addict dont I :D

I'm not far off it, i'm a big fan my self, had a fair few chats with Davey about fight night.

I believe we have a game on this Thursday night do we not Davey ? If you get your copy that is, mine was despatched today

Don
Oooo also, can i suggest the finals being played over 12 rounds (e.g full fight) much like the UFC, where it's 3 roudns for a normal bout, and 5 for a championship match.

Just save's it going to points then,

Associate
As long as my game turns up on time I'm happy with it all (the 12 round for final is fine, but since I doubt I will make it past the first match, makes little difference to me! :D)

Had to replace my 360 today as on Monday the drive in it (not hdd, but dvd drive) died for no reason and started making horrible noises, also stopped reading discs. Luckily I phoned around the local stores and managed to go get the premium pack replaced and keep my hard drive :) the guys there also swapped my copy of COD2 for a brand new one as the disc had cracked (and i have never moved the 360 when its been on so not sure how that happened).

Looking forward to getting the game and getting some practice in:)

Soldato
OP
At least you will have the weekend to practice :p im going to be away from Friday - Sunday so i wont be able get no practice in.

Matches are arranged by fighters, so send your opponenet a PM on Live! to arrange a date best suited to both of you.

Paul ...

Associate
Awwww yeah! Gameplay rule! :D

image0259va.jpg

Soldato
Whoo! I hope mine is waiting for me when I get home, it was posted yesterday.

Edit: Just checked, it's at home waiting for me! :D

*cough cough* Not feeling too well, might have to go home sick *Cough splutter*

Last edited:
Soldato
Yep Gameplay came through as usual and fight nights turned up :D

Got owned by Marvin Haggler in my first fight as sugar rey leonard lol gonna need some practice I think.

Online ls a lot like maddens online where there are lobbys where you can arrange games with people or you can just search for matches. There are online rankings as well. When did this come out in the States? cos the bloke whos number 1 on he rankings has 407 wins and 26 loses :eek: he's been busy!

Caporegime
Lets get ready to Rummmmbbbbblllllleeee....

Got mine this morning from Gameplay. Must admit the 1st thing to hit me is the soundtrack. Nice Hip Hop Beats, hopefully to go along with the smackdown I'll be laying down in the ring ;). Normally I turn music off in games, but reckon i'll be keeping this one on.

Anyway off to practise...

I'll be online today if anyone wants to add me for some practice.

rp2000

Soldato
Just got schooled in my first online encounter! I was Winky Wright went against De La Hoya, had him in the knockout zone a few times but couldnt put him away and he knocked me down 4 times :p

Things to note different from the demo, you now have to get yourself up from the knockdowns by moving 2 circles (using left & right sticks) into the middle of the screen. Sounds dodgy but makes sence when you see it.

Also you can do work on yourself between rounds (cuts bruises etc) I've been leaving this on auto though as I was well slow when I did it!

Associate
Psycho Ned said:
Just got schooled in my first online encounter! I was Winky Wright went against De La Hoya, had him in the knockout zone a few times but couldnt put him away and he knocked me down 4 times :p

Things to note different from the demo, you now have to get yourself up from the knockdowns by moving 2 circles (using left & right sticks) into the middle of the screen. Sounds dodgy but makes sence when you see it.

Also you can do work on yourself between rounds (cuts bruises etc) I've been leaving this on auto though as I was well slow when I did it!

Basically the same as the previous Fight Nights with the working on cuts etc at the round breaks.. used to love doing that.

Associate
\o/ I have it, I have it, I have it \o/ gameplay rocks! :D

I'm just beginning preperations for a marathon practice session online today.

:cool:

Back
Top Bottom