Fight Night Round 3 OcUK Tournament Lineup

Associate
i preordered mine hopefully will get here friday morning! if it does im just gonna go hardcore on it on friday so looking forward to playing it. i just hope im good at it :D Also sorted out my live membership so now i can actually play online again :D

Associate
Does anybody else keep getting disconnected from the EA servers?

I just played my first game and won :) But I keep getting dropped back to the main menu when in the options and lobby?

Edit: I think it doesn't like my router.. I'll try cellotaping a modem to it instead.

Last edited:
Soldato
Didnt have that problem when I played earlier on.

Was quite impressed at the lag free nature of the fight I had (dunno if he was UK or not) it seemed just like fighting the computer.

Caporegime
Gonna try online in a bit. just been playing the career mode for a few hours, ready to go online I think.

Add me if you fancy a bout.

rp2000

Associate
STOP TALKING ABOUT IT I WANNA PLAY IT BUT I DONT HAVE IT YET :( got it on pre order so fingers crossed for tomorrow!! if not then it best be friday or i will cry

Soldato
lol just faught a French guy online I was Pacquiao he was Morales and I floored him in about 20 seconds :D and won in the second round

Though I dont think it was ranked cos i've still got a 0-2 record :( and i've won twice now

Back
Top Bottom