Fight Night Round 3 OcUK Tournament Lineup

Don
The live thing is down, so no way of contacting them,

just no one is picking up, 10 minutes on hold now.

Best get it tomorrow, the disc came to me rolling around in the box :( It just tries to play it as a DVD, on the rare occasion when it does actually think it's not a DVD, it tells me to clean the disc or go to www.microsoft.com/support. Yea cheers.

Don
Just got through to them, can't get a copy out to Friday now as the picking staff have all gone home... shocking !

The return is backlogged by about a week, so i've had to order a new copy. Not too happy !

Suspended
hilly said:
Nothing i can help you with mate, not me who did the tournament.

The tournament is currently full by looking at the standards. Unfortuantly you look like you've been too late
Im sad :( I wanted to bash up some people -_-

Associate
You never know, someone could drop out. ;)

The online part of this game is driving me mad, every couple of minutes I keep getting booted out of the lobby back to the title screen where I have to log back in everytime.

Not only that it seems to occasionally just totally freeze and require a reset. :eek:

Perhaps it's overheating? Not had any problems with any other games though.

Thankfully it doesn't seem to die once im into the game and i've managed 5 or 6 matches, the actual game is great. I was playing rp2000 earlier and about 15 seconds into the match the old dear spilt something all over the microwave and caused the leccy in the house to die. :rolleyes: Sorry about that.

(to be fair, I was winning :p )

Edit: ok I just read elesewhere that tons of others are having this issue (but not all) and EA are swapmed with calls and trying to fix it. :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom