Fight Night Round 3 OcUK Tournament Lineup

Soldato
I've currently just finished the "Dodge" match, they are getting tougher and requiring a lot more skill than the earlier fights, must admit this game is a corker and I would recommend it to everyone. I wasn't particularly a boxing fan but this game has me hooked and the graphics are very impressive! Going to finish the main game by monday and give this a go online ready for my match with homer :D

Soldato
Sutters said:
The online part of this game is driving me mad, every couple of minutes I keep getting booted out of the lobby back to the title screen where I have to log back in everytime.

Not only that it seems to occasionally just totally freeze and require a reset. :eek:

Perhaps it's overheating? Not had any problems with any other games though.

Edit: ok I just read elesewhere that tons of others are having this issue (but not all) and EA are swapmed with calls and trying to fix it. :(
Yeah the game froze on me once and it regularly kickes you out of the online bit. Its nothing less than I would expect from an EA Game though :p

The menu interface in general franklys been designed by a chimp, why have all the game modes spread all over the place? they got career mode on one screen, online in a totally different area on a different screen (you even lose any unsaved data from the single player if you go online!) on Madden its all on one page god knows why it aint on this.

Other than that the games a riot especially online (I too had some rumbles with rp2000 though he kicked my ass!) the tournament should be a cracker :D

Soldato
Have had the old feezong and booting out problems quite a bit too. Glad to know it's ea rather than either my disc or 360. does anyone know how to change the number of rounds on xbox live? also i've had someone quit on me and it doesn't award you the win. he didn't throw in the towel, he paused it and he must have disconnected his broadband, was about 8 rounds in and didn't get the victory, i can see pro evo 4 all over again if people can just quit and not get punished

Soldato
Great game and the fights definately start getting harder, been knocked out twice in my career so far :(

Once was me being cocky and the other time Marvelous Marvin Haggler destroyed me after I exhausted my fighter by the second round :p At least my next fight against Sugar Ray Leonard was a lot better, I put him away in the second :)

Top game so far, have yet to try it on Live though.

Soldato
OP
wyrdo said:
Great game and the fights definately start getting harder, been knocked out twice in my career so far :(

Once was me being cocky and the other time Marvelous Marvin Haggler destroyed me after I exhausted my fighter by the second round :p At least my next fight against Sugar Ray Leonard was a lot better, I put him away in the second :)

Top game so far, have yet to try it on Live though.

Congrats on the 11k marker aswell mate, hopefully mine should be sat on my door matt right about now. Thats if the postman isnt being his usual lazy self.

Im at work till 5 though so wont be able to play.

Paul ...

Soldato
Thesnipergecko said:
Congrats on the 11k marker aswell mate, hopefully mine should be sat on my door matt right about now. Thats if the postman isnt being his usual lazy self.

Im at work till 5 though so wont be able to play.

Paul ...

Yeah, another EA game where simply playing through it as normal will net you 1k points.

Soldato
Almost finished the single player (All of the achievements bar the Everlast fight) and it's a fantastic game, some of the fights lasted 30 mins at least but I've managed to turn fights with one punch, only been KO'ed once and that was a lucky punch :p I feel knackered now after being on it 9 hours striaght! :o

Associate
Love the headgear when you're an amateur .. cool stuff. Had a long bash last night and just went Pro.

boom.jpg

Soldato
Spikey said:
Almost finished the single player (All of the achievements bar the Everlast fight) and it's a fantastic game, some of the fights lasted 30 mins at least but I've managed to turn fights with one punch, only been KO'ed once and that was a lucky punch :p I feel knackered now after being on it 9 hours striaght! :o

almost finished shorly not :eek:

Soldato
My career with evander hollyfield is going good, got a while to go I think. Lost 4 games so far though :/ Four in a row too which hurts even more, my last defeat was to M.Ali. Ali's face was a wreck by round 5 but he kept on going on and on as my fighter got weaker, he got stronger and in round 10 KO'd meh! :(

Soldato
Is it just me, or is this harder than the demo?

I just played a fight with my own boxer and had less punches connect, got knocked down twice.....

So what am I doing wrong seeing as I could deck the guy in the demo easily.

Soldato
I guess they tweaked the adaptive AI in the full game. It is a tad harder so you need to be more careful. I just fought Roy Jones with Evander Hollyfield via Career and he was very tough, but I got the TKO in round 8 and my fighter was knackered.

Back
Top Bottom