Fight Night Round 3 OcUK Tournament Lineup

Soldato
I personally hate using the joypad for punches and set it in the career mode to use the buttons, but when i go online it switches back too the sitck can't stand it.

Soldato
you can change the control method for online, select the option under custom lobby i think, something like my ea sports fight night 3

Permabanned
Reektan said:
Love the headgear when you're an amateur .. cool stuff. Had a long bash last night and just went Pro.

boom.jpg

M8 your 360 has fallen over.

:D

Permabanned
Thank you for ordering from gameplay.

Please keep this email in a safe place as it contains useful information about your order.

Item Product Quantity Price Total
----------------------------------------------------------
1 Fight Night Round 3 ( XT0079 ) 1 39.99 39.99

:D

Pacman the Destroyer will be here soon.

amx

amx

Associate
I picked mine up from Game this morning!
Managed to get it for £35 as I had some game points from buying my Xbox360 ^_^

Man of Honour
hilly said:
I'm not far off it, i'm a big fan my self, had a fair few chats with Davey about fight night.

I believe we have a game on this Thursday night do we not Davey ? If you get your copy that is, mine was despatched today

I don't get the time till tomorrow, but won't get to play it until Monday. Been off work ill all week (hence why I've not been around here so much).

Happy with Joe Frazier though, he should knock out Floyd Patterson with no trouble :D

Don
Davey_Pitch said:
I don't get the time till tomorrow, but won't get to play it until Monday. Been off work ill all week (hence why I've not been around here so much).

Happy with Joe Frazier though, he should knock out Floyd Patterson with no trouble :D

I'll give you a game when yo uare feeling more your self then mate :)

Just got my 2nd copy, which is working. Got a date in a couple of hours though... damn.

Back
Top Bottom