Fight night?

Associate
Hi folks.
I remember playing Fightnight on xbox many many many years ago, does any know if there is a PC alternative?

I've done a bit of Googling, and can't find anything remotely similar.

thanks
Goldy

Soldato
Honestly you're better finding a cheap PlayStation and grabbing Champion, it's great. They don't even make boxing games on the consoles any more, let alone PC.

If you ever up to VR though, there's Creed which is very good, featuring all the famous Rocky characters. There's a few more, Thrill of the Fight is a good indi effort.

Ree

Ree

Associate
we desperately need a boxing game i know the licensing is the issue probably no idea why they don't just give us the story mode with made up boxers. hell i would even have fighters in it like tyson furry lol. just need a boxing game its been far too long.

Associate
I've been wanting good boxing and MMA games for years now on PC.

The best I've found and own for boxing is Real Boxing on Steam. A port from a mobile game but it's actually not dreadful.

I played it on Android first and still prefer the PC version for controls

It's really quite quite basic it might satisfy a couple of days if you really a PC boxing game.

There's also the Art of Boxing in early access, looks promising but currently quite rough around the edges.

Back
Top Bottom