Films you know off by heart

Tru

Tru

Soldato
I don't know any films off by heart. I know a huge chunk of the Goonies script and I could have a doctorate in Indiana Jones but as soon as you know a film scene-by-scene, the magic, imho, is gone.

Soldato
Ace Ventura Pet Detective,
Ace Ventura When Nature Calls,
Muppets Christmas Carol,
Demolition Man,
Scrooged,
Blues Brothers (1 and 2) - including the words to the Songs!!
Goonies,
Indiana Jones (Raiders mainly but I know Temple and Crusade well enough!)
Back to the Future Trilogy!..
Transformers the Movie :cool:

All the above are due to working in a Video Shop for 2 years and these were the best films that no-one/rearly rented!... Meant I could watch em over and over and over and over again!.. :D

Terminator (1 and 2),
Die Hard (1 - 3),
Lethal Weapon (1 - 4),
Robocop 1,
Apollo 13,
Star Trek - 'Motion Picture' all the way up to 'First Contact' still learning tha last 2 :p ,
Alien Quadrilogy,

Thats about it... I'll probly remember some more later!.. ;)

Man of Honour
I have such a bad memory that I can watch a film for the 20th time and a lot of it I forgot.
However, before my illness I could recite Life Of Brian and Holy Grail word for word.
I can watch them now and forget what I've watched.

Permabanned
dmpoole said:
I have such a bad memory that I can watch a film for the 20th time and a lot of it I forgot.
However, before my illness I could recite Life Of Brian and Holy Grail word for word.
I can watch them now and forget what I've watched.
I've always wondered... is that always frustrating, or can it sometimes be a bit of a plus?

Man of Honour
Cobra said:
I've always wondered... is that always frustrating, or can it sometimes be a bit of a plus?

What you on about?

:D

Its a bonus for films but carrying pen and paper round with me to remember things is a bit much.
On stage I have my lyrics pinned to my mic stand and the lads nickname them 'pokemon cards'.
I also have a real problem with faces and names. I have been in situations where I have worked with somebody for years but haven't got a clue who they are if I see them out of work. Really embarassing.

Associate
The Big Lebowski.

The chinaman is not the issue here, Dude. I'm talking about drawing a line in the sand, Dude. Across this line, you DO NOT... Also, Dude, chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please.

Back
Top Bottom