FINALLY A DEAL ON GPU'S - IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG (NVIDIA 3060 & 3060Ti) !!

Soldato
The days of the PC community saying, just wait, there be something around the corner is over, and to be honest its also the worst thing about the PC space right now, on a forum where someone told the person asking for advice, you should wait 6 months to a year on a CPU recently, I just flipped.
I must admit I was tempted to wait for RDNA2 and then make a decision but after watching some youtubers saying that the RTX3000 availability was going to be really bad I got spooked and ordered on release, luckily the card arrived 3 days later, it wasn't the exact model I wanted but a 3080 is a 3080 at the end of the day and payed MSRP so can't complain.

Associate
Let's be fair, nobody saw this situation coming to the extent it has.

I too was thinking about 5700xt but waited for RDNA2 also. Not a bad choice in the end as i've not needed that power, just a case of it being nice. When the time comes i'll pick up something better for less money.

Associate
I must admit I was tempted to wait for RDNA2 and then make a decision but after watching some youtubers saying that the RTX3000 availability was going to be really bad I got spooked and ordered on release, luckily the card arrived 3 days later, it wasn't the exact model I wanted but a 3080 is a 3080 at the end of the day and payed MSRP so can't complain.

I personally was waiting on the 6800XT, but went by the old mantra, just wait it out a bit, was that a mistake.

I am pretty sure even the 2000 series and the 1080ti on release were cheap then towards the EOL, I won't be making this mistake again, once AMD new GPU ( I prefer the features for the games I play) flagship comes out, I am ordering it, no one should be listening to the old just wait ever again.

Associate
I personally was waiting on the 6800XT, but went by the old mantra, just wait it out a bit, was that a mistake.

I am pretty sure even the 2000 series and the 1080ti on release were cheap then towards the EOL, I won't be making this mistake again, once AMD new GPU ( I prefer the features for the games I play) flagship comes out, I am ordering it, no one should be listening to the old just wait ever again.

I was doing the same, waiting for a 6800xt or 3080 was lucky and got a 6700xt in the march deal

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

Expecting stock to arrive next week and I shall also make some of the cards available for ore order again this afternoon. :)

Associate
Hi there

Expecting stock to arrive next week and I shall also make some of the cards available for ore order again this afternoon. :)

I'm guessing that's on both the Zotac and the Inno3D? Got an Inno3D on pre-order so just waiting for dispatch before ordering the rest of my build.

Associate
Hi there

Wow thats some very good deals on the 3060 series cards. I was wondering Gibbo, are any 3070/3070ti deals coming up at all?

Back
Top Bottom