• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

FINALLY A DEAL ON GPU'S - IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG (NVIDIA 3060 & 3060Ti) !!

Associate
Hello, a bit new to this GPU lark. Paid 600 quid yesterday for the cheapest 3060ti in stock, 3060TI ICHILL. Literally one hour after it arrives I look at the website and the X2 is available for 439!

What are my options here? Anything I can do? I've already installed it.... but no chance I'd tell the difference between any of these cards... i upgraded from a 1060 3gb

Soldato
Hello, a bit new to this GPU lark. Paid 600 quid yesterday for the cheapest 3060ti in stock, 3060TI ICHILL. Literally one hour after it arrives I look at the website and the X2 is available for 439!

What are my options here? Anything I can do? I've already installed it.... but no chance I'd tell the difference between any of these cards... i upgraded from a 1060 3gb
You have a 14 day cooling off period where you can return your purchase.

Associate
My GPU skills are apparently identical in quality to my stock market timing skills.

I'm not sure I get it, why are overclockers selling some cards at near RRP with preorders, and others 150 quid over RRP?

Why not price all the cards in the middle and find price equilibrium? Are OC obliged to sell a certain percentage at RRP?

Last edited:
Associate
Caporegime
Associate
+1

They are basically silent.
Most definitely! I love it! For a 'mid range' card it's a cracking card! Extremely built and I have to say it has been playing my games at 4k no issues! Will definitely last me in till next gen unless I can get a 3070 Ti / 3080 for RRP and recover a good chunk with the 3060 ti..

Back
Top Bottom