Finally got my dads 50th birthday present

Soldato
After several months of searching I managed to find a nice watch from the year my dad was born.

So what do you lot think? It was last serviced in 2003 so I think its in good working order. I plan to have the hands and possible the dial restored and probably put it on a nice crocodile strap with a deployment claps however im having real difficulty finding one.

rolex669419586bl.jpg

I think I may also get him a personal number plate if funds allow. So what do you think of it? I think its quite an original idea to get him something the same ages as him that will last another 50 years

Nix

Nix

Soldato
That's nice, i'm sure he'll like it.

If your dad's 50, did he have you at your current age? ;)

I'm just messing with your mind... :o

Soldato
OP
Matblack said:
Got my father a bottle of wine from the year he was born for his 50th, he was very pleased.

MB

ah thats a really good idea.

iCraig, yah i know but I dont spend on computer anymore a decent rolex is around the same price as a top end pc. But I do seem to be getting into them more and more.

gib786, thanks. I dont really want to post a price because my brother uses this forum also lol ;)

Maz

Maz

Soldato
Thats a nice watch!

Been looking for one like that for ages, mainly on eBay for my dad!

Not found a decent one in my price range - but defo get it restored to as new as possible and a black crocodile strap would look very nice with it.

Back
Top Bottom