Finally ordering my PC! Please tell me what you think!

Associate
OP
if ure playing competitive on high level (dunno if he is high)online , like this guy (he made a post on www.crossfire.nu) then you will deffinatly noticed the advantages of higher fps. I dont say its much and idd the average gamer wont notice a thing between 100 and 333 but if youre playing at the highest level then you would even notice a lill Tiny dust bit on ure mousemat as it will f*k up ure laser so ye its needed to have high fps on high level competition but ure overkilling it like this as i said on Crossfire.nu :p

Thanks for your post mate on CrossFire. I used to play on a very high competitive level (if beating teams like dignitas/fnatic at lans counts as a high level) but the community in QL isn't the same as games like CoD due to less people playing it however more skill is involved and QL caps the FPS at 125 therefore I can't go any higher. 333 fps in CoD4 makes a world of difference as you can strafe faster, move quicker, jump further and higher, and believe it or not it actually feels more smooth to aim than 125 fps.

I've updated the top post to just a single 5870, changed the powersupply to a corshair 650watt one, changed the ram to just one 6gb dominator kit, also changed the case and have managed to drop about £300-500. I'll probably just order that now.

Thank you so much for that order picture Mr.Kragga. I've actually already got that monitor alongside a 22" Samsung 120hz monitor too (that I use for gaming). I'll probably change the processor+memory+mobo with that overclocked bundle but someone put me off overclocked bundles saying they don't tend to have a long lifetime?:(

Back
Top Bottom