Finally. Some pics of my car!

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Just been reading up about all these different cars and the WR1 is quite a monster and is made even nicer by the fact its a UK car.

Then stumbled across what PowerStation/Litchfields do which is the Type 25 based off the Spec C. All I can say is it sounds like a cracking Impreza with 350BHP and 360Lb-Ft out of the box. mmmm 0-60 in 4s and 0-100 in 10s thats mighty quick.

Next time I goto PowerStation for some new toys fitted to the Mustang I shall be test driving one of those Type 25's I think to see I think of them. :)

As Litchfields and PowerStation share the same units, in fact its practially the same company. :)

So Fakesnake will we be seeing your beast at the next RR to see if it hits the 301BHP?

Soldato
Stunning.....just stunning m8. :D

As I said in a previous thread, my sisters boyfriend has recently bought a 2005 WRX with the PPP fitted. Been out in it a few times and was well impressed. I think, on the right roads, he could easily give me a "run for my money" if I was up against him on my RSV. :p

He's a member of SIDC also, think he knows Gav from Iain Grieves Subaru in Falkirk.

I love the noise that comes off a well sorted Scooby. To me, as a biker, its the 4 wheel equivelent of a sorted V-twin bike. :cool:

Associate
Its nice to see people owning nice cars.....i tootle round in a mk1 scooby turbo for my sins :D No mods as yet, not even an update to the tape player hehe, but i am considering a wee tweak to the EMU but not enough to hurt the bottom end of the engine (as a mate did to his...they are a tad fragile if you don't treat them right after whacking a big after market turbo on there)

Associate
FakeSnake said:
Mine is on the inside of the drivers door jamb.

I'm stickerless. Got the certificate, but no sticker. :confused:

Oh yeah, this may be of some interest. :p

Gibbo said:
Then stumbled across what PowerStation/Litchfields do which is the Type 25 based off the Spec C. All I can say is it sounds like a cracking Impreza with 350BHP and 360Lb-Ft out of the box. mmmm 0-60 in 4s and 0-100 in 10s thats mighty quick.

Next time I goto PowerStation for some new toys fitted to the Mustang I shall be test driving one of those Type 25's I think to see I think of them.

The new Type 25 is even faster. Performance stats aside, it is the handling that is by all accounts truly phenomenal. I'll ask Ian if I can post the new engine specs, times etc tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom