• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Finally time to replace the 2600k - need advice

Associate
Also if it's gaming only I'd be inclined to go Intel although I'd definitely wait until, Ryzen 4000 launches as that may well offer more gaming performance/longevity at and will shake down prices across the board. X570 mobos are still super expensive so I'd be reluctant to go AMD purely for gaming right now because of that.

Soldato
Also if it's gaming only I'd be inclined to go Intel although I'd definitely wait until, Ryzen 4000 launches as that may well offer more gaming performance/longevity at and will shake down prices across the board. X570 mobos are still super expensive so I'd be reluctant to go AMD purely for gaming right now because of that.
You don't need an X570 for gaming. A cheap B450 would be fine and all you lose is PCIE gen 4 which intel doesn't have anyway and won't matter for gaming.

Back
Top Bottom