Finished Corvette

Associate
OP
more pics on the website i posted earlier.

handling, well for a rear wheel drive american supercar it actually handles awesome, well thanks to the custom replica wheels which are probably the widest rear tyres i have ever seen, these are close to formula ford rears.

as for insurance, at the moment it is any driver over 28, which means my dad and my brother can drive it, i have another 4 years on public roads, i'll tell you this though the close ratio racing gear box is stupidly hard.

actual torque figures (torque is 425ft/lbs) and real bhp figures are being worked on at the moment, that was the standard bhp figure from the manufacturer i can assure you with this much bling under the bonnet it does more, we are just tinkering with the engine its still a bit rich.
430hp_and_425ftlbs_torque.sized.jpg

as for sound, well....what can i say, i ain't heard anything like this, it makes the ground tremble. i will have to get a vid or two.

however you will be able to hear it in a forethcoming computer game, as it was at the rolling road being recorded but all the other information is in a confidentiality clause.

Soldato
That is amazing, I absolutely love C3 'vettes and its a car I *must* own someday.

As for the person talking about rust? heh, the whole body is fibreglass.

Associate
Lopéz said:

Was thinking years down the line, given the backdrop in the pictures, and the roads to get there. Wasn't saying there's rust on it as it's just been restored, and a great job they've done too. One of my favourite american classic's.

My cousin's boyfriend in Canada had a blue one, and it was fearsome (272 cubic inches, if that means anything).

Back
Top Bottom