1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Firefox Bookmarks Extension

Discussion in 'Windows & Other Software' started by zom247, 17 Feb 2006.

1. zom247

Mobster

Is there an extension for Firefox that sorts my bookmarks a-z, even when I add new ones? It's also annoying when you are deleting bookmarks that it all vanishes and you have to open it up again. Or is there something in the settings box I'm missing? I'm using version 1.0.7 at the moment.

2. nade

Wise Guy

Um, i have always just clicked on "Bookmarks" then right clicked on any one and clicked on the option "Sort by name".

Oh hang on, you mean to sort every subfolder bookmark as well as the root of the bookmark folder? Hmm, not sure on that one sorry.

3. vince3

Gangster

Right click any item in the Bookmarks dropdown list then click 'Sort by Name'. This works on sub-lists of the main list too.

4. zom247

Mobster

I know about this but what I'm looking for is something that does it automatically when you enter a new bookmark.

5. Al Vallario

Mobster

This should be what you're looking for. Have a look at the links people have posted in the comments for updated versions.