First proper crysis 2 trailer

Soldato
Here's one with it running on the ps3 in real time, click. If you skip to 3 mins in you can see it running the first level in crysis. The graphics look nice while still maintaining the open environments and decent a framerate. The only thing they've cut down on is texture res and draw distance to get it running on the consoles. They must have optimised RAM usage a lot to get it to run this well + this is old footage so it will run even better now.

Jesus Christ, the last scene (Fantasy/medieval) looks fantastic!

Soldato
I made a comparison thread with lots of screenshots before, it's probably been deleted by now, it was a long time ago.

Basically it was Crysis vs Crysis Warhead

The gist of it: Warhead already looks a lot worse than the first game, that's why it was more "optimized"

Associate
I see they don't want to release a free demo this time around http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=243101

They site films as not having demo's but you don't interact with films, you do get to test drive a car though.

No demo = no sale at least not until it's in bargain bin, if they don't have any faith in their product why should I.

tbh, Bad Company 2 didn't have a demo... MW2 didn't have a demo... A lot of big games these days don't have demos...

The graphics look very nice to me... Seriously... Look at his fingers as he clenches his hand... the poly count looks high and the textures look sharp... So much prejudice against it because it's a sequel to Crysis

Back
Top Bottom